First crackle, 2nd rustic

Tallbabydoll

Warning the pic is bad, no camara so I used my scanner. The first is a botch so I tried my hand at a crackle, scented sugar cookie. Not sure if I like it or not. The second is my second attempt at a rustic, not to bad, scented tuscan nights. Just wish I could figure out how to keep the frosting on the candle instead of leaving it in the mold, and have it go all the way to the bottom. The third is my 3rd attempt at a rustic, scented English Ivy. The 4th is a chunk with matching overpour scented Strawberry. Last is a red and burgandy chunk, which I let bleed into the over pour a little to much on this one, scented Mulberry. I like this color combo with a light bleed usually, but think it was a little to much this time. Thanks for looking.

post-129-139458411484_thumb.jpg

post-129-13945841149_thumb.jpg

post-129-139458411496_thumb.jpg

post-129-139458411498_thumb.jpg

post-129-139458411502_thumb.jpg

its funny how some of you guys say this is a botch.. or this one is messed up and i sit here and look at this stuff thinking i'll never be able to make something that cool...

those are so awesome i like all of them

at this rate i'm gonna stop making candles and just buy them from all of you