Best Creme Brulee?

BobbieLynn

I want a strong Creme Brulee that has more of a vanilla than caramel scent ( almost smells like buttercream)..Does that make sense?? I have tried Peaks and BCN, but it just isn't quite what I am looking for....I smelled one a while back at a show and I just haven't been able to find the right oil....Thanks:confused:

Well, here's another for you - Wix n Wax's Gourmet Creme Brulee. It's more the sweet, vanilla type to me. It's the first one I tried when they just called it CB. Still love it the best.

Agree that JBN and KY's are pretty interchangeable. Both are great tho, with an awesome throw, a little on the carmelly side, in soy, the wax seems to go a carmelly color, too, without dyes.

Another one you'll need to try is Nature Garden's Butter Brickle, if you like these sweet, nummy vanilla buttery great throw in soy kind of scents. It reminds me of WNW's CB. But both turn my soy a bright yellow without coloring, LOL.

I've got to try NG's CB next time, since the BB is so good.

HTH

I second Trish ....Best Creme Brulee is TriState...very strong in parafin and soy!

I have tried Peak...smells like maple syrup to me...also, tried BCN....ok...but not real strong. HANDS DOWN Tristate has the best Creme Brulee!

My vote goes here too! It is the only one that I use, and I can't keep this fragrance on the shelf!