Holy Crap UGH!

dcroome2005

These are the worst I have made. I know what I did wrong ( poured at a high temp) but I was messing around with something different and screwed it all up. Oh well. I guess this is why we call it " Practice" They are on the griddle because I am getting ready to level and wick!

Anyways- what do you think of the "color " combo? Any Suggestions? I promise I wont get pissy and think you all hate me for giving suggestions. LMFAO

Hey Trish- I am going to do what you shared with me tomorrow. Today, it just didn't happen.

This is scented with Falling Leaves and Harvest Spice both from The Jar Store. Really great sellers with my customers in the Fall/Winter

craftshowpics026.jpg

Yup, definitely poured too hot.

I'm not a big fan of the color combo either. I'm not sure why though...I keep looking at it trying to figure out why...

I think part of it is TOO much orange at the top. The rest of the layers seem off to me because of it. Maybe a darker brown would look good?

Well crap ya'll. Half and Half on the hating/liking it.. You aren't making it easy for me.. OK, well I am going to take these to the craft show and see if I can get some votes from the customers and see if they like these kind of colors. If they do, I will stick with it and take all suggestions and roll with them.:highfive:

Christina

wow i have totally been there with the accidental motting...in fact, it happened yesterday! and in the same color!! i had an order for a candy corn cone shape, and the white and yellow were perfect, but the orange came out mottled all the way around. so i feel your pain!