Best Body Spray Base?

Myquie

• 3 weeks later...

I find that cyclo IS greasy........until you rub it in & it starts soaking into your skin & it Does feel kind of thick.

I find that the Luxury Mist Body Spray from WSP is nice and light, not sticky at all, much cheaper,but, does NOT hold the scent as well & as long as cyclo does.

I did not care for WSP's Luxury Body Mist. When I sprayed it, it went on oily, so I rubbed it in and it felt somewhat sticky once it had been absorbed.

Based on a lot of recommendations here, I tried some of the candlemakersstore body/room spray and have been very pleased with it. The mist is not oily and it quickly evaporates on your skin without having to rub it. I think there was a very faint smell when I opened the jug, but you absolutely cannot smell it once FO is added. I would also recommend the base from candlemakers.

• 2 months later...
I personally love the Cyclo my fragrance so far stays all day long with the Love Spell and the White Tea & Ginger sprays that I've made. For an after bath oil spray I use FCO and it absorbs in very quickly not greasy at all.

Okay to tonight is my first time on this web page and I am loving it. I have been looking for a way to stay at home with my son and make money. I worked in a spa for a few months after graduating Aesthetician school but I found out that the real world can be a harsh place to be in. And I learned that I am a creator type person. I love working for myself and making things. So needless to say, I am thrilled to have found you all here. But here is my question.... What are FCO's and FO's and what is a wsp? These abbreviations are all new to me. And does any one know how to make soy body melts? And where can you get fragrences?

Thanks so much, Jill:rolleyes2

FCO- Fractionated Coconut Oil.

FO- Fragrance Oil.

WSP- Wholesale Supplies Plus.

Soy body melt- I don't know exactly what you mean, sorry.

Welcome to the board. :)

You can buy FO from many online suppliers listed in the top of page in "Supplier Links" for Bath and Body.

To give my input on the original question, I use a mixture of FCO and Cyclo most of the time. The Candlemakers Store and KY Wax Supply sell a completely clear body/linen spray base if you want something lighter.

Okay to tonight is my first time on this web page and I am loving it. I have been looking for a way to stay at home with my son and make money. I worked in a spa for a few months after graduating Aesthetician school but I found out that the real world can be a harsh place to be in. And I learned that I am a creator type person. I love working for myself and making things. So needless to say, I am thrilled to have found you all here. But here is my question.... What are FCO's and FO's and what is a wsp? These abbreviations are all new to me. And does any one know how to make soy body melts? And where can you get fragrences?

Thanks so much, Jill:rolleyes2

here's a couple of places you can start looking at for FO's(fragrance oils). Most of them have sample sizes or sampler packs to start out/testing. Here are a couple of good ones off the top of my head: www.candlesupplys.us

www.thecandlesource.com www.daystarsupplies.com www.naturesgardencandles.com www.justscent.com

HAVE FUN!!!!!!

I am looking for Alcohol Free.I sprayed some of the body splash/air freshener scented with lavender and I couldnt go in that room for 2 hours it was so strong.It was alcohol based.Maybe the scent was the problem but alcohol isn't the best smell to me.Has a effect on me and heart races some. LynnS