Go Chargers!!

7Angela7

Guest EMercier

I like that. I want to do one for my team. Are the Chargers even relavent any more? Just kidding. E - A - G - L - E - S, EAGLES!! Sorry. :rolleyes2

I like that. I want to do one for my team. Are the Chargers even relavent any more? Just kidding. E - A - G - L - E - S, EAGLES!! Sorry. :rolleyes2

lol...I'll be a fan forever!! Even when they can't win a stinkin game and screw everything up!

Sunday, October 23rd baby. Oh gosh....what'd I start? lol...

Looks perfect to me. My DH decided to try his hand at one of our JMU candles. He forgets that my business is Donita Hoyer not Ed Hoyer...hee hee hee....he made a pillar in gold (baby pooo gold) with lavender letters embedded. Ick. Should have checked with me first. JMU is purple and gold. Your candle is pretty. Like the photo too. Donita

And want to know what a fan is? I have been a die-hard Saints fan all my life! Talk about a glutton for punishment! LOL

LOL! My dh is originally from Detroit and has followed the Detroit sports teams his whole life. So now me and my son are Lions fans and he actually apologized to my son! He said poor kid has followed his dad in his sports teams and he'll have to suffer his whole life too. :laugh2:

BTW, Angela! It looks great! We're trying to slowly decorate my son's bedroom in Lions stuff so maybe you can make me one of those!