My First Holiday Layered Pillar Candles

soprey

Hi!, these are my first layered mottled pillar holiday candles!!

Any advice on how i cand make them batter, I would appreciate and if they are good I would appreciate that too.:cool2:augustsept2006070fn4.jpg

Well, I have not mastered yet on how to make the picture smaller. I went to imageshock.com.

Thank-You for all your nice replys. I am currently making more of the same for my craft show for november. I made another batch of them today and they are more clean cut around the layers, and had more bubbles than a mottle affect so i must have poured them at a higher temp.

The scents i used for the top, some are sun rippened rasberry or cinnanan/cedar. The middle is carmel apple or butter cream frosting and the bottom is sandle wood or butter cream frosting. I'm ordering some more christmas scents for the candles!:wink2:

augustsept2006087xj9.jpg

Thank -You all for the very nice compliments.:yay:

The wax i used is from http://candlesandsupplies.com called 141 mp wax votive/pillar paraffin.Mottle's nicely w/out additives, but i put 3tbls of sterine in it anyway. The pour temp i used on the first batch was around 180-190. More 190. The second batch the temp was 200. I think i'll make a third batch today and see how they come out and write it down this time in my candle log.:smiley2: