Wooohooooo my first *real* order!!

cybersix

:whoohoo:

Today I got my first online order!!!!!!

A man wants a group of personalized candles, with embed letters, forming the word "simpathy".

Obviously I asked him to pay in advance, he agreed!!!!

I'm happy, very happy, because it is arrived through my site and the person doesn't know me... it's the first order I don't make for a friend!!!!!

:yay:

Well I know it's a little thing, but I'm happy anyway! Thanks for reading me!!

Sabrina, That is just brilliant. I am so thrilled for you. Now, just wait til the word gets out. You'll definitely have to convert your basement into a workshop to cope with all the orders you'll be getting. :yay: :yay: :yay: Mozzie

thank you Mozzie, I tend to be not so optimistic. You know, hope for the best but expect the worst.

Have you read my email?

Cheers

Notizie fantastiche, Sabrina. :wink2:

Veda che avete talento. Sono così felice per voi. Come potete vedere, sto esaminando verso l'esterno il mio italiano su voi, ora lo uso raramente e sono sicuro che ho fatto abbastanza il mess che prova a rispondere. LOL!

Sono un italiano della prima generazione. Il mio padre ha atterrato qui a Brooklyn molti anni fa. Ha passato via alcuni anni fa. Tuttavia, non posso dimenticare le mie radici.

Andate ragazza! :highfive: