what a great concept for wicking a must look!

this was shared with me today from Marsha from a different board..

this gadget wicks your jar perfectly centered.. not only one wick it does 2 and 3 wicks perfectly spaced and center...

I have never seen this before and am so amazed.. I had to share...

http://www.stephscents.com/default.asp?SID=xMM3WD7QB3MPVJHF736S56&S=E3&Document=EZ+Wick+Setter&NID=2232277

I hope this helps everyone one out that has had a hard time making sure your wick was centered..I have just recieved this page and I am so amazed what i see . that it is now a must for me..:cheesy2:

Cathy

Bittercreek North now has some device for centering the wicks...but only for the jars with a 2 1/2 inch openings such as the jelly jar. However, they are quite inexpensive so I might give them a whirl.

I have not seen them yet .. my jars are a bit bigger then that.. and for 20 bucks this one fits a lot of different size jars..

thanks for sharing I will also go there and look..

have a great weekend;)

Cathy

I've heard many good things about these. If you wick a lot of jars, it would be a definite time saver...if you only do smaller amounts it's probably a toss up, but the consistent centering of the wick if a big plus no matter how many you do.

Also, if you use a container that isn't supported by the EZ Wick Setter, contact them. You can send them one of your containers and they will customize the EZ to fit your jars at (I believe) no extra charge. HTH.

I've heard many good things about these. If you wick a lot of jars, it would be a definite time saver...if you only do smaller amounts it's probably a toss up, but the consistent centering of the wick if a big plus no matter how many you do.

Also, if you use a container that isn't supported by the EZ Wick Setter, contact them. You can send them one of your containers and they will customize the EZ to fit your jars at (I believe) no extra charge. HTH.

No extra charge I just read that on that site.. that is fantastic Idea they came up with..

thanks for sharing more information on this..I am so excited over this you would think I owned one already.. with me having to wear reading glasses to see anymore it does become a strain on your eyes to wick by hand properly.. and so many wicks I have had to pull and rewick to get them centered...

once again

Cathy

Yes I posted this on the old board awhile back. It is for wicking jars (NOT to hold the wick center while the candle cools). It is the best thing since slice bread to wick jars faster and centered every time and works for many size jars.

When they get the multi wick setter ready for sale that will will be a must have too.

post-219-139458379031_thumb.jpg

I've heard NOTHING but excellent and amazing reviews for this product. I have it on my wish list for my next personal splurge.

They just started carrying wick centering tools, too - I really want a few of them, but they are a little spendy. I might just buy one set and then see if it's so awesome that I have to have more!

I have one and love it. I thought it was too expensive but went ahead and got one. Well it is a mindless thing to wick now. It takes awhile to put wick in plunger then glue wick tab but they are always right. And my 13 yr. old granddaughter did all my wicking a couple of weeks ago. She said "it was easy" so now I have someone else who can take that over. Can even have friends who stop by to wick a few.. Love it and can say I hope they make a millon with their invention cause it sure is a big help.

Hi Everyone,

I got this website a few weeks ago from someone and now that I am looking at your site that you gave I am checking out and it is the same thing...LOL! I guess I am going to have to get me one of these as well!

Check out the site that was given to me http://www.ezwicksystem.com! I am a newbie and I think that this is going to help me just fine :)!!

Veronica

Yes, I have seen these before too. I have been waiting for the double wicker one. It says on that link that it should have been out around the second week of August. I checked on several of their suppliers' websites but I do not see the double wicker one yet. I will check their site again to see if you can order it directly from them. Do you know if the double one is out yet? Thanks. :smiley2: