Calling all Paraffin Wax users

kdmorgan

To pick just one, I would say Nature's Garden because they have Quality FO's at great prices Great customer service & the shipping is not outrageous.

The problem is you can't use just one FO supplier, some suppliers don't carry certain scents, some scents don't smell true. One scent from one supplier may not smell the same as another supplier so you have to use the other supplier. Shipping prices could be a problem and if you use Soy wax some scents won't throw. Then you have scents that you can only get from that one supplier.

Nature's Garden for me too. Only thing is they quit carrying the mp123 I used, so now I'm scouting around for the best shipping on j223, and for me it is BCN. Thank goodness they carry decent f.o.. But there are still some that I cannot get from them, that NG carries. Fricking shipping sucks. You think with the gas prices going down shipping would go down some too? Yeah right:undecided