FCS soap cutter - anybody have it?

mysticglow

Anyone have one of these?

If so, how do you like it? Is it worth the money? Is it user friendly?

I have the hobby grade log cutter already and LOVE IT!

I've just starting using slab molds and cutting is a pain in the butt! :D

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.forcraftssake.mainsecure.net/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=7_21&products_id=27

Yep what Bunny said. If not FCS can custom make you one, but I've never had them do that, so not sure what the charge is or the time frame is on it.

I have the hobby grade cutter and LOVE it, but about a year later or so, my hub took a look at it, went to the hardware store, bought the stuff and made me a duplicate for a fraction of the cost and it works just as nice (just not as pretty to look at! lol) So now I have 2!!

If you get one, let us know how it works. I have the misty creek mold and can't always cut straight, so something like this might be worth having my hub look at - lol...

Thanks all!

The bars that I have tried to cut so far look horrible. Looks like I had a few too many before grabbing the soap knife. :D

It is expensive but would save so much time on cutting. I have never regretted buying the log cutter. I have a 24 bar Upland so I know it will fit my mold. Hmmm, maybe I'll think it over a while.

I have the hobby quick cutter and absolutely love it! My time is worth something and trying to cut bars exactly the same drove me nuts. I think it is money well spent on products like this. I did luck out and bought mine used so saved a few $$.

I hope Santa delivers! I've got the 9 & 18 bar and I love them. Santa brought me a kitchenaid last year :D

I have an Upland and Kelsie. I love my Kelsie mold. Next I want the 18 bar. But to heck with Santa, I'm buying it for myself cuz I deserves it!! :D So do you MsDammit so just go for it. You won't regret it. Promise.