For Carol Grant and all other Karma followers

elle110

Ok, on first smell of TSW Instant Karma I didn't get the whole hoopla over this fragrance, then Carol sent me a sliver of her Karma soap from Lush and I finally got it, and upon smelling TSW again they smelled identical, so here is my interpretation of Instant Karma in soap and bath bombs, these bombs are 4.5 oz and I used the Wilton colors, my hands are a nice purple color right now:) I am not sure if I like the Wilton colors or not, in the pic they look like different colors of purple bombs but they are all the same just the lighting of my camera. My bath bombs just continuously get better, they are rock hard.

These are all headed to a 3 day outdoor show this weekend

Thanks for looking!

[ATTACH]8073[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8074[/ATTACH]

post-163-139458408303_thumb.jpg

post-163-139458408305_thumb.jpg

The FO is better in soap than oob, that's for sure. But the other thing about it is that when you first smell it you may not like it, but go back and take another sniff - cause it gets better each time you do!

those are kick a$$ bombs and your soap is DDG!

OK so are you saying that Instant Karma improves in something? I'm sure I've got it, but wasn't ga ga over it so I've done nothing with it.

Scented, Yes, is smells better in product but in addition, after smelling it in the bottle the 2nd time I liked it better, this is a very good dupe

For someone else who asked, the water will turn purple but your tub does not stain:)

Scented, Yes, is smells better in product but in addition, after smelling it in the bottle the 2nd time I liked it better, this is a very good dupe

Well I'm on that fifth whiff and still out to lunch on it. GUess that means just do something with it and then see.