** What's in your pot for the week/end? **

Happy Friday! What scents are everyone working on this nice long Labor Day weekend!

Just about ready to leave for my 3 day fair - Mom flew in without incident, and they didn't rifle her bags... There's a new chandler in town - first time I've seen her at a fair. I'll check her out (looks like she does apothecaries) and invite her to CT. She was really nice for the little bit I talked to her during setup.

Anyone else with fairs this weekend! Good luck, and may the green flow into your pocket :)

Hi Robin....Good Luck at your fair this weekend! :D

This weekend I am staying home... working on an order scented in yummy Banana Nut Bread....I'm not doing jars or votive....I am doing pancakes, eggs & bacon, hotdog, onion rings and a 1/2 ear of corn and a few more I can't think of right now...LOL....

Have Fun!

JenT

Good luck at your fair Robin!

Two shows. One tomorrow. Another Monday. Football tonight. Cross country tomorrow. Leftover guavaberry (delish!) and soon will be orange clove in soap and candles. It's been a productive last few days lol. Still have blackberry jam cookies hanging out in the pots too. I should finish making that up. I soooo want to get to the elderberry too. What's a grape leaf look like lol.

Hope everyone does well at your fairs this weekend. TAKE PICTURES!! I'd love to see you setups!

I'm not doing a bit this weekend. Going to spend it with my hubby and three daughters in the in-laws pool. Don't worry, I'll be thinking about soap while I'm swimming. :laugh2:

Happy Weekend All!

FM

Ack! No soaping for me this weekend, but I have a boatload of candle scents to restock. Clean Cotton, Plumeria, CLV, Gardenia, Honeysuckle-Jasmine, Love Spell, Sugar Cookie and Orchard Breeze. Getting tired just thinking about it. Then in soy candles I need to pour Creme Brulee, Ozark Dogwood and CM&P.

I think I need a nap ... :grin2:

I thought I'd take a break from pouring over the holiday weekend but the orders keep coming in. That's a good thing. Fall is definitely in the air! I love this time of year!!!

Good luck to all who have fairs this weekend and have a great expanded holiday weekend!!!

Everything I can possibly make with the inventory I have on hand to stock my booth.. I have more supplies coming in late next week..so I will be making what I can now..

...filled votives for sure.. If I get my WSP order today then I will be making lots of stuff. :D Salt Glow, Lotion, body wash, body butter, foot butter, salts..and lots and lots of 8oz jelly jar candles.

I am at the booth sat/sun..so my 7 day work week is now starting..oh wait..I get Labor Day off at my full time job..lol...YEAH...the next on wont be until Thanksgiving. :P

Good luck everyone with your fairs and orders...I can't wait until I'm ready for a fair or craft show. I guess I will miss the season this year but I will kick butt next year. I'm going to be working on wicking and scenting Ecosoy Advanced for the next 6 months or until I get it right! :confused:

I have a small show tomorrow afternoon. Just four hours but I'm really hoping that the remain of the tropical depression don't visit since the show is outside and I NOT fooling with the easy up!:mad:

Have to finish some candles tonight and then load the truck tomorrow. Thank goodness I kept everything in the basement.

Still pouring and ordering for the big show next month! Still employed too alsothough there was a close call reguarding keeping me on. The rework just isn;' being shipped in fast enough

Best of luck to everyone with their shows and fairs. Hope sales are great for you.

Just got a big (for us) order today - 500+ candles! :D Needless to say, we'll start pouring our hearts out. It's nice to see the fall season kicking off this early. Some years, the orders don't start arriving til late Sept., so I'm thrilled to get a sizeable order now.

Good luck at all your craft fairs and whatnot :)

As for myself, I am going to be the bum that I am, and do jack **it this weekend, lol----taking the family to the ocean for a last hurrah before school starts. Catch ya when we get back Tues :D

I guess i can jump in on this!!!

I finished making my liners for my soap mold (can make all different size batches now). I am working on acorn and leave floaters for my cousin's wedding in 3 weeks (only have about 10 more total to make and then I need to order wicks to wick them).

I need to test some soap fo's either tomorrow or Monday. And, if i have time I would like to start pouring some clamshell stock and aroma beads for October when I plan to open shop!

Steph

PHEW! Got the first draft written on my first paper. So, it's back to preparing for my first show in two weeks. Votives and tea lights are on the agenda. And maybe a couple more pillars, they really did well last year and I want to be more prepare this year!