Thank You Green Leaf

Wow, I went to my mailbox today and there was a package in it from Green Leaf Candle Supplies. I put my name in months ago to receive the free samples and gave up. What a nice surprise. :yay: :yay: :yay: I got a LB. of their soy wax blend & 1 oz of raspberry FO. Can't wait to try the soy, it's new to me. YEAH

Your going to love it, well at least I did. I got the apple pie sample Fo. I absolutley love how the wax is so creamy looking, it looked great in my square mason jars. And the FO was awesome. I can't wait till September so I can order a few cases of it.

Mindy :)

I use GL's 70/30 and do not poke holes or repour...comes out perfect everytime...I heat between 185-195, add dye & fo, and pour around 175-180...never a surprise...tops are perfect! Only draw back so far is finding a wick that doesn't soot...maybe a lost cause & will have to deal with some sooting but other than that it's awesome.

Wow, I went to my mailbox today and there was a package in it from Green Leaf Candle Supplies. I put my name in months ago to receive the free samples and gave up. What a nice surprise. :yay: :yay: :yay: I got a LB. of their soy wax blend & 1 oz of raspberry FO. Can't wait to try the soy, it's new to me. YEAH

They sent my sample 70/30 wax and FO (Country Spice) a week or so ago. Like you, I had given up/forgotten about it, and then it just magically showed up one day! Green Leaf's customer service is pretty amazing! :)

Lori

I use GL's 70/30 and do not poke holes or repour...comes out perfect everytime...I heat between 185-195, add dye & fo, and pour around 175-180...never a surprise...tops are perfect! Only draw back so far is finding a wick that doesn't soot...maybe a lost cause & will have to deal with some sooting but other than that it's awesome.

I just wanted to add that it is possible to find a wick that doesn't soot with this wax. I have been using this wax for a couple of months and tested many different jars and wicks, and I have found several that don't soot I love the ECO series wicks with the 70/30.

So, it is possible, don't give up, I wouldn't settle for even a little sooting.

And like others said, you will LOVE this wax, it really is a dream to work with.

Good Luck and Have Fun! And be sure to hop over to GL's message board, lot's of good people and good info over there.

I love this wax also. I am getting wet spots though. I've heated my containers and poured at around 175. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

I heat everything...container & pour pot...put in oven on warm setting...take out to wick & then pour around 175-180...I also wrap a towel around mine and put a box on top so they'll cool slower...not sure if it helps or not but zero wet spots here in TX.

I just wanted to add that it is possible to find a wick that doesn't soot with this wax. I have been using this wax for a couple of months and tested many different jars and wicks, and I have found several that don't soot I love the ECO series wicks with the 70/30.

So, it is possible, don't give up, I wouldn't settle for even a little sooting.

And like others said, you will LOVE this wax, it really is a dream to work with.

Good Luck and Have Fun! And be sure to hop over to GL's message board, lot's of good people and good info over there.

I've used eco too...tried rrd, lx & cdr as well. I'm wicking down and seeing if the hang-up catches up with wicking down & hopefully that'll help the sooting issue.

I've used eco too...tried rrd, lx & cdr as well. I'm wicking down and seeing if the hang-up catches up with wicking down & hopefully that'll help the sooting issue.

That's been the case for me mostly. I've wicked down and let the flame help the hangup catch up once it gets to a certain point. I've tried just about every wick I can get my hands on with this wax and even with wicking down, the eco's are my friend :)

Everyone is most welcome :) Glad they got there in solid form :)

I believe that completes all the requests that we got. If you sent a request and didn't receive your sample please let us know. I still have all the emails that we got and I can look it up, along with any tracking information.

We appreciate all that tried our product. We will come up with another offer soon - one that limits the number of requests so that we can get them out quickly :smiley2:

Thanks again

I heat everything...container & pour pot...put in oven on warm setting...take out to wick & then pour around 175-180...I also wrap a towel around mine and put a box on top so they'll cool slower...not sure if it helps or not but zero wet spots here in TX.

Thank you I'll try putting something over them let them cool slower they maybe cooling too fast with the ac going.