Why am I doing this..... need recs. for Peaks

JustJackie

I figure I have a couple extra dollars and I want to try the sampler. I KNOW Peaks is loved by A LOT of you.... so I know I am opening up pandora's box right now. What are your favorites or the ones I must try (I pour in soy).

Man, this is too much fun! I just wish it wasn't so expensive! LOL

Edit:

This is what I have on my list. Any comments?

amish Harvest, Georgia Peach, Mango Papaya, Fudge Brownie, Hot Cocoa, lemon Poudn Cake, Wild Cherry, Frosted Carrot Cake, Vanilla Amber, Cornucopia

This is what I have on my list. Any comments?

amish Harvest, Georgia Peach, Mango Papaya, Fudge Brownie (like this one a LOT - great stand alone OR mixer), Hot Cocoa, lemon Poudn Cake, Wild Cherry, Frosted Carrot Cake, Vanilla Amber, Cornucopia

Can't answer about the soy, but think their scents are performers in just about anything.

Love Spell is dead on and something you might try.

BRV is really good

Just got the sample of the wild berry musk. You might want to try that out. It's got a really good smell OOB and I wanna get some more of it.

Mango Papaya isn't a complex as other scents, but it's a favorite

Cappuccino hazelnut is pretty good as long as you don't live in Italy (where American coffee is shameful)

Amish Harvest, you'll like it. It's a nice buttery, spicy scent

If you like spice, try the red clove out too.

Rose is strong and one that a little bit goes a long way. Same with their eucalyptus and their lavender.

Frosted Carrot Cake is super yummy! I also love the German Chocolate Cake (okay, so I love cake in any form, lol). I also use Amish Harvest, White Tea & Ginger, Honeysuckle, Home for the Holidays (only get this if you like pine. I don't like it, but customers love it for some reason), Vanilla Hazelnut (yummy!) and Lovespell.

I didn't like Mac Apple - smelled like plastic to me.

The only one I have tried from your list is Mango Papaya....it wasn't as strong as I expected it to be BUT we are still working on the wicking on our jars (yes, it is STILL going on :D), so that may have been the problem.

Some of our Peaks favorites are:

Fruit Slices (can't get enough of that one!)

Cappuccino Hazelnut

Macintosh Apple

Home for the Holidays

Peppermint Kiss

Sweet Pea

I would LOVE to try the Georgia Peach and Juicy Pineapple....

From your list the ones I have tried are Georgia Peach and Fudge Brownie. They are both very good. In my opinion you can't go wrong with Peak and I am sure you'll be pleased with whatever scents you decide to get. I have never gotten one from them I didn't like. When you have decided for sure and go for the bigger sizes, try to order 5 or 10 because you'll get a discount that way, and it can even offset the shipping.

I figure I have a couple extra dollars and I want to try the sampler.

Well, here's my thinking....They carry about 120 scents total. So for a little over $240, you can get samples of everything :grin2:

(lightning crashes as a 40 something suburbanite emerges wearing a cape emblazoned with a giant E )

Mwah, hah, hah

It is I, the great ENABLER!!!!!

I LOVE Peaks and they do perform very well in soy.

Lovespell~ Strong and dead on!

Amish Harvest~ Best seller year round

Mango Papaya~ Great seller for me!

Sage Lemongrass~Great seller

Hyacinths~ AWESOME in soy! Best seller in the spring and summer!

Home for the Holidays~ Good seller Strong thrower!

Red Clove~ Very strong and true scent of clove! Pure clove! Best seller: fall and winter!

The only Peaks scent that were a let downwas Green Clover and Aloe

Hope that helps,

Fire