AXE-Touch..(Update Cut Pics)

Sherie

Well...I don't know diddley about swirls, twirls or curls ,(well..I DO KNOW a few things about curls:grin2: )....but I saw one played in a movie one time in some secluded wild hotel room in a Pine Tree Forest....:D.....

but i DO KNOW that MY mama never made ME any soap with my favorite colors with FLAMES! Lucky Boys to have YOU as a mom Sherie:highfive:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!! That is absolutely awesome! Can't wait to see it out of the mold! I have a 21 and 17 year old (boys) that love AXE and would think those soaps are very very cool! I am going to now have to hunt down that fragrance for them. Thanks for sharing...they are gorgeous!

http://www.serendipityscents.com is the link for the FO. I saw the AXE dupes on here (I have a friend that uses the Tsunami and boy does he smell YUMMY!!) a while back and I wanted to know if they were a good dupe or not. I want to make some soaps with this so I can draw some guys into my booth at shows... now maybe I'll get a sample or two and see how it goes...

BTW - I have swirl envy! :P That is some bold and cool looking swirls!! I love bright colors! Can't wait to see it unmolded!!

Life & Light!

Tish

LOL, sorry it's taken so long I've been on my 3 in a row stretch. I have to work again tonight (last night, yeah). I'll post the cut pics on Saturday. Thank you all so much for the wonderful comments!!!!!!