Holiday Scents

Since Candle Man decided to post about fall/Christmas scents..I was ready to revamp my line and thought we should all take a moment and list our top 5 selling Holiday scents. Whatcha think?

#1 Gingerbread

#2 Triple layer called Cookies for Sants (Spiked Eggnog, Gingerbread, Warm Sugar Cookies)

#3 Pumpkin Fudge

#4 Christmas Splendor

#5 Spiced Sugar Plum TIED w/Baked Apple Pie

What are your top 5 holiday scents. Lets get going ladies and gents..it is only 182 days till Christmas!:D

Its too sweet, i think i will add some cinnamon to tame it down.

oh no not changing that one..not in my line..my customers who buy it would be TICKED off..plus my hubby loves it..one of our favs. :D

I think I want to add a cranberry..we had mulberry but I think it stinks like kool aid packets.

Been wanting to try amish harvest though. :wink2:

millcreek's

chestnuts & brown sugar

spiced cranberry

christmas eve

christmas splendor

mistletoe

and the next five sorry

orange clove

gingerbread cookies (a mix of mc's gourmet sugar cookies & spicy gingerbread)

vicks vapor rub

northern red currant

winter hug- great candle

#1 Gingerbread ~ Keystone

#2 Triple layer called Cookies for Sants (Spiked Eggnog, Gingerbread, Warm Sugar Cookies) all 3 scents from Keystone

#3 Pumpkin Fudge keystone

#4 Christmas Splendor keystone

#5 Spiced Sugar Plum TIED w/Baked Apple Pie

Sugar Plum from Keystone/Baked apple pie is (warm apple pie from Peaks)

that is a good idea to put the supplier name.:wink2:

chestnuts and browns sugar sounds yummy!

I'm new and this will be my first holiday season. I have been selling a lot to my friends and so far they like my candles, jelly jars, and the scents. How many holiday scents do you carry, most of you seem to have around 5. And what are some good basic holiday scents to start off with? I want to start on them pretty soon. Thanks for all the help here, I love this site and love my new hobby. I'm HOOKED...:D Dee

Pumpkin Spice is a best seller for me during the holidays and even through the rest of the year. Also Christmas Eve, Hayride, Winter, and Halloween Spice are my biggest holiday sellers.

Winter is great! I loved it. Now can you describe that Halloween Spice for me again :D

#1 - Christmas Splendor (year round best seller, just rename in spring and summer to Splendor) -NG

#2 - Gingerbread -NG

#3 - Hot Baked Apple Pie -Peak (warm apple pie)

#4 - Pumpkin Pie Spice -NG

#5 - Amish Harvest -Peak

These were my 5 top sellers last season. It varies slightly from season to season, but these are the mainstays.

Thanks for input, where do you get your scents? Hayride sounds interesting. A lot of my customers like the spicy scents.

They're all my fragrances, not from anywhere else.

The Hayride is not a spicy scent... it is more perfumey. I try to have a little bit of spicy and not-spicy for variety! :)

Winter is great! I loved it. Now can you describe that Halloween Spice for me again :D

hee... the Halloween Spice - first thing I think of is (spicy) ORANGE JUICE! It's like a suped up orange clove spice scent.