never listed photos before..here are what I do

I want to eat them alll!!!! I have seen them in person and they are so gorgous you just wouldn't believe it!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ann Marie's stuff! Everything is so elegant and she has such a uniqueness about her stuff. Its so obvious she enjoys making these beauties and every little detail she creates, what a talent she has!!! ok, now don't go getting embarrassed, it is true, your stuff is AMAZING! :D so ya gonna send me more goodies so I can brag about how fab your stuff is??? its weird...i do mp too and our stuff is so different from eachother....i had no idea there were so many different styles in mp!

I am a retired ceramic instuctor of 27 years and that is awesome work. You should decorate Wedding cakes too!!! But I bet you could do about anything. That kind of work takes a whole lot of patience. Truely remarkable!!!! Would you like a tester for some of those beauties!!! Just drop me a line!!!:D

Sue Ann

You obviously do cake decorating, because these soaps look just like they came from an upscale bakery. I took a cake decorating class one time that taught the swirlys and borders and leaves and roses just like, but I never quite it down. Could never make a rose that the petals didn't flop and separate. Easier said than done. I know from experience that it takes real skill to do decorating like that & I also know from experience that I, unfortunately, do NOT have that skill or talent. You should be very proud of your works of art. :thumbsup: