** What's in your pot for the week/end? **

96F and a market on pavement :( I'm a gunna be cookin tomorrow...

Then I've *got* to restock soap, so honeysuckle, an unscented batch, 2 batches of tooth soap, then I've got to take inventory to see what else I need. I'm so far behind it's not funny.

Any fairs this weekend? Good luck if you've got one!

Well, I JUST started selling a few melts to support my fragrance oil habit and I really need to test a whole bunch of new scents, not offering very many right now. I just finished an order for 6 dozen and have to pour 9 dozen more this weekend. Also pouring a few testers in my soy jars, I am only confident enough to offer 2 scents for sale right now (is that bad after pouring for over 2 months? lol). I'm thinking of trying some hawaiian ginger and honeydew melon, those are scents I would buy, so we'll see...

Haha! I can relate to selling your stuff to support your habit. :D

I need to restock about 6 soy candle scents, so I'll be pouring Cappuccino, Lemon Cake, Dogwood, Red Currant Musk, Berry Almond Cake and Pumpkin Cheesecake. Yes, folks, bakery scents DO sell, in my case. :laugh2:

I need to restock about 4 soaps: shea butter, coconut milk, lavender and blackberry sage. I love making BBS because I like the purdy pink swirl in the green base. :) I'm going to experiment with some milk powders at various rates in my soaps this weekend (coconut milk powder and gm powder). Going to see if I notice any difference.

I probably should make citrus-ginger lotion bars too, 'cos my stock's a bit low on those dudes.

HAPPY WEEKEND, EVERYONE!

:D Sugar Scrubs.

:( Helping hubby pack for LA. He is leaving Sunday for 6 days.

:undecided Getting the church decorated for VBS

:lipsrseal Starting my week from He!! without hubby, taking care of the kids by myself and doing crafts for VBS.. oh yeah and working full time..while trying to make new B&B stuff..and test some pink sugar candles.

I need some good vibes, prayers and anything good ya wanna throw my way this week.

I think I am gonna start on my Fall stuff..and try to get in a few shops for the fall season.

My pot will consist of chicken and dumplin's... oops, sorry. Yeah, I'll probably be working. :(

IF I get tomorrow off, (if the boss approves the schedule) I have so many things to do I can't begin to list them all. I haven't soaped in a month... I'm dying, dying I tell ya and my soap stock is dangerously LOW.

Yeah I hear ya Grumpy!! LOL! I h ave leftover mango papaya to pour and some pineapple also. I have a large candle to get poured. I haven't soaped in forever, so I may have forgotten how ;) BUT thanks to Robin and TerriWV I'm gonna try a couple of alterations to a recipe and see how it goes! If you see a mushroom cloud on the horizon, run for safety!

Well, I am dying to make some bath Tablets, I have all the stuff, just need the time. I am also DYING to start making homemade soap, but haven't gotten the nerve yet. I am also working on my Special kids website, and on my project for my job. Plus, we are still working on getting our pens ready for our calves.

Well, this time I actually do have something in my pot! Seven lbs of GL 70/30 that will go into jelly jars with GL Indonesian Teak, to distribute to participants in mrs geek's Girl's Day Out tomorrow afternoon. They will be traipsing around downtown Indy doing fun things, and I wil be chauffeuring them hither and yon. So I'll be pouring like a wildman tonight!

geek

Testing! Testing! Testing! for a new container soy combo! My present wax is to inconsistent, so have to find something with more consistency that throws and burns just well. EEEEEKKKKK!

Also, need to pour some soaps for the home! Been meaning to that for a month now...better get cracking!

Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend. :D

I have 24 med jars and 24 small jars to bring down to a sweet shop on the Jerseyshore for the july 4th weekend. Will do more of a few scents though, like ocean and Beachwalk..... A few waffle sample scents I have to do too. Did i mention i didnt finish mowing the lawn? Wake me up ON Sept 1st.

Well, I'm finally delivering that fundraiser tonight. :) YEAH!!

This weekend I'll probably just take it easy. I need to do that inventory of my soaping oils tomorrow, then Sunday the kiddo's are having a Jackpot show for their goats and sheep, so I'll be out at the fairgrounds all day that day. :)

That's my weekend. :)

Nice and easy!! lol

Well, I'm finally delivering that fundraiser tonight. :) YEAH!!

This weekend I'll probably just take it easy. Nice and easy!! lol

I just delivered a fundraiser this morning too!! YEAH!!:highfive:

I am going to swim, play some volley ball with my family and friends, and take it easy!!

I just wanna have fun this weekend!!:cool2:

Going to make some pillars so's I can try out the bottom levelling idea posted in the smooth bottom pillars thread.

Cleaning out some jars I'm testing & refilling em & hopefully listing some glass pieces for painters on Ebay.

Have a lovely w.e.

Sally.

Bought a crock pot! uh oh I'm a baaaaaaaad lady. I think I will try HP soap and do some more cp. I will also clean my sweat shop and because I got some B&B supplies in, making body sprays and cream. I still haven't gotten around to working on those freakin canes!

I promised myself I would make a schedule and this wekend I will. It will make things much easier. Sheesh I haven't made jewelry or flowers ever since I started with the candles and soap.:o

I just delivered a fundraiser this morning too!! YEAH!!:highfive:

I am going to swim, play some volley ball with my family and friends, and take it easy!!

I just wanna have fun this weekend!!:cool2:

Feels good to get those babies delivered doesn't it!! lol

I've got another one starting right after fair (Aug. 6). That will make 4 this year alone. So far they've just been small ones, 6-10 kids selling, but I'm hoping word gets out and I pick up a bit. LOVE doing the fundraisers. :)

I'm hoping it pours down rain all week-end so I'll have an excuse not to leave my house.;)

I pray for rain every weekend too LOL just so I have an excuse to stay in the house and play with all of my soap, candles and balm! Great minds think alike!!

Queen for a Day..that was cute..I did the same thing when I first started many years ago...Ahh the memories...

I am just testing new Fo's this weekend, I just got some Vanilla Pear from NG, I made a few test votives and some tarts today...burning one votive right now...so far so good!

I made 3 pillars today with some of the wax in my leftover box...they are similar to my post in the Gallery "Pillar Set for Wedding Gift" (or something like that). I have lots more left overs to get funky with, we will see what I come up with by the end of the weekend...

Have a great weekend!

Getting geared up for a FIVE day show starting next Fri thru the Tuesday~ Got the candles poured and labeled. Have to label so clamshells and was table coveres. Then I have to pack up all the candles and run them down to the park Thursday and setup.

I have to be there very early in order to get a parking space!:undecided I'd rather go in around 11:00am but I'll be there before 8:00am! It runds till 11:00pm for five days! I really hope it's not too hot although I'll be under a picnic area in the shade. This is the second biggest show I do every year and this will be my 6th year doing it!

I posted a sign at the store where my whole account is and the JERK who owns the store Ripped it down and threw it away because he didn't want customers buying from me at the show when they can but from his store.

I'm not running any specials so it's not like I'm stealing from him!:undecided :rolleyes2

Naw, no use stooping to his level but I left him a note saying that if he wanted more candles, he had best get them early next week because I will be packing up the candles for the show. I went in today and he was down to five candles! We've had HUGE storms through the area and the candles are selling because there's no power in town. I just got my power back on after four days and 3 nights! If I didn't need the cash from this account, I'd send him and his store on the way. But I do need the funds because I've been laid off for over 7 months.:rolleyes2

I do well at this show and I told him that if he want a particular scent, get it NOW because I'll sell out of everything he'll want for the store. Then AFTER the show I will have to reorder the scents, wait for them to arrive, pour the candles, wait for them to cure and THEN deliver them! We're talking ten to twelve day wait and the whole time he'll throw a fit and blame me when I left HIM a note stating I'm doing a show, get candles Before or wait till the middle of themonth!

But NO! He'll leave a message DEMANDING candles for his store during the show! And he''l want me to deliver them too. Not doing it!:laugh2: