chunky...streaked...whatever.... fugly

Thanks all,I guess I'm my own worst critic. I used the red/burgandy chunks because I love red ornaments on a Christmas tree. I know the colors are odd but wanted to experiment. Thanks again and Donna my daughter thanks you all for the nice words about her handmade bags. She does those at night while watching TV, you can't keep her still long enough during the day. She and her hubby moved in with us when DH got real sick. Don't know what I'd do without her. She has been doing just about all the housework ,cooking and keeping my flowers weeded and doing some yard work, she's a work-acholic when I start to do something, she has a fit and tells me to go rest or make some candles. Gotta love those kids. :smiley2: Dang didn't mean to ramble.:rolleyes2

Thanks all for looking and the kind words about my candles. I guess I am too hard on myself but after viewing all the candles posted here by you expert chandlers, I think mine are all fugly :)

Mtgirl your monitor is okay, I got a bit of rustic on them and don't know how that happened cuz I was just going for the chunky. Guess I'll test those and try to see if I can make some more just like them. (yeah right LOL)

Donita, we would get along great if you like to ramble, but we might fight to see who is the queen of ramble....:laugh2: Thanks again to all of you.