Sea Blossom

eugenia

IMO - They look upside down / top heave to me. I always make mine with lightest color on top and darkest color on bottom. JMHO

They were supposed to be lightest in the middle but I was rushing for a soccer game and the layer broke through. :rolleyes2

I find inspiration in other people's Rustics. I looked for yours but I can't find any. Can you share?

e

Love the look & colors.

IMO - They look upside down / top heave to me. I always make mine with lightest color on top and darkest color on bottom. JMHO

I think the colors are just gorgeous and they look great the way they are. Eugenia's candles are always so nice and I always enjoy looking at them. I also like how Eugenia thinks outside the box and pushes herself to do different things and not always stick with the norm or the expected. I appreciate when folks share their work.

Eugenia is this the Sea Blossom that ICS sells? If so, have you soaped it yet? I have soaped this FO and it behaves wonderfully (of course that also depends on your recipe). No A&D and plenty of time to play. I used sea kelp with it also. Turned out great and matches your BEAUTIFUL pillar.

They were supposed to be lightest in the middle but I was rushing for a soccer game and the layer broke through. :rolleyes2

I find inspiration in other people's Rustics. I looked for yours but I can't find any. Can you share?

e

Yes I know what you mean when you are in a rush.

Sorry I don't make rustics, I like the look of them & yours are great.

Being an Artist in other medium's I'm a color person and see things differently.

Sorry if I sounded to critical. Yourself and others may like the order of those colors. IMO - I see the visiual weight of those candles as top heavy to me JMO.

Yes I know what you mean when you are in a rush.

Sorry I don't make rustics, I like the look of them & yours are great.

Being an Artist in other medium's I'm a color person and see things differently.

Sorry if I sounded to critical. Yourself and others may like the order of those colors. IMO - I see the visiual weight of those candles as top heavy to me JMO.

Isn't that the beauty of art, Candle Man? Thirty of us can look at it and we like it, you look at it and see that the colors aren't in the right order.

Wonderful pillars eugenia.

Isn't that the beauty of art, Candle Man? Thirty of us can look at it and we like it, you look at it and see that the colors aren't in the right order.

Wonderful pillars eugenia.

So true. We are all different and like different things.

Being a Floral Designer & Balloon Artist I look at things in different ways.