Wedding Renewal Candle

OFCILynn

Here is the wedding renewal candles that I made for our 20th Wedding Renewal that we just attended! I was having such problems with my vats and wax so they didnt turn out how they should have but it worked none the less! I also included pictures of some of the flowers and shower gels and lotions that I made. I just thought Id share!

Thanks for looking!!

God Bless,

Lynn

ee9a80c0.jpg

ee9a8084.jpg

ee9a81ff.jpgee9a81f4.jpgee9a81e9.jpg

ee9a8002.jpgee9a7f67.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2105494163&idx=30

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2105494163&idx=29

LOL Yes, that is MY cut-n-carve candle. I know, not a very good job!! I cant wait to order some new wax and get a melter made and start back up again. It does have the oil lamp insert in it so it will last forever, thats if it doesnt get broken. My husband dropped it after the ceremony and broke the doves on it so luckily, I have a few extras and will need to put a new set of doves back on it!

God Bless,

Lynn

1st best wishes on your 20th anniversary. That is quite an achievement in itself. Your cut and carve is great. Love how you have twisted the pearls through it. I am so in awe of anyone who can do the cut and carves. You favors are lovely. You have been so busy getting ready for the celebration.

Okay, I have to admit I really thought I hated cut and carve candles! I have never seen one I liked before. But your candle for this occasion is just beautiful! You did an outstanding job! Congratulations on your renewal, I looked at your pictures on the other thread. You looked so pretty~ looks like it came together beautifully for you!

That is one gorgeous candle. I am very impressed. What is the red thing in the middle of your bouquet? Flowers and everything else are great

Paulette, thank you so much for the compliments! The red thing is a rose hinged ceramic ring box. It was attached to a flower pot that I just happened to cut apart and place in the flowers so I had a ring holder since we didn't have anyone as a ring bearer. I didn't want to lose our rings and up until the ceremony, I had two fake gold favor rings in it. The picture below shows the ring box open and two of the fake rings in it. I had also added the daisy's and the single yellow rose in front from my original flowers from 20 years ago to this bouquet. All of the flowers for the wedding smelled like Fresh Flowers from FO that I misted on them and I had also highly misted the baby's breath in a bag and let that sit for days before adding them to the various flowers for the renewal!

My husband told me that I was just too hooked on candles as this bouquet kept trying to topple over and my tussy mussy wouldn't stay standing straight till I added some hot wax to the tussy mussy and then added my flowers!! Another wonderful use for wax!!!!!!!!!!!ee9a81f4.jpg

I have to admit that I am NOT happy with the unity candle at all!! If it wasn't for the colors and the pearls and embellishments, there is really nothing to this candle at all. I was having so many problems with my wax and room temp settings. This was actually the first one that I did using the pearls to see if I liked them and it wound up being the candle that I used because of all of the water getting into my wax from my vats breaking!! Thank God I had one that could pass for a OK unity candle! I do look forward to getting more wax, making a proper melter and carving away!!! I have so much to learn yet and I really enjoy creating my own styles! At least styles that I have not seen anywhere else yet! LOL

Thank You all for the generous compliments!! Lets hope that when I am making items like those pictured above to sell to the public, that they indeed do sell!!

God Bless,

Lynn