Rainbow Pyramid ...

Mozzie

I really like it. Gives me lots of ideas. Do you sell a lot of candles that are unscented?

Cindy

www.luminasworld.com

Essense for the Spirit

Hi Cindy, Glad you like it. No, this is the only request I've ever had for an unscented candle.

Sabrina, I will gladly show you how easy crackling is when I come visit. Tee hee - only 6 weeks to go.

It's a Pride pyramid! :yay: You did a wonderful job, Mozzie! I know alot of people that would kill for a candle like this. It's a pity you don't live in Sydney... you would make a bundle selling these during the months of February/March! :cheesy2:

Well, if that isn't enough, I don't know what is! I really like that your layers are tilted, a little uneven, & the crackle makes it even more special. You've really got a lot going on there. I like it, A LOT!! :drool:

:highfive:

Wow, I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the generous responses to this creation. Thank you. I especially like that you like the tilted layers. Of course I chose tilted, a) because they're more interesting than flat BUT B) also because they are easier to do. LOL. It was hard enough calculating how much wax to use for each colour without having to get them perfectly even - aaarrrgggh, what a nightmare. Hmmm, Jaye, you've given me some food for thought. I have some gay friends in Sydney who may know some people who know some people. :wink2: Thanks for the idea.

Hmmm, Jaye, you've given me some food for thought. I have some gay friends in Sydney who may know some people who know some people. :wink2: Thanks for the idea.

No problem at all Mozzie. There may even be a few places along King Street (Newtown) and Oxford Street (Darlinghurst) that would be interested in chatting. If I still lived there, I could check out the prospects for you myself! Good luck! :cheesy2: