My first and LAST layered containers

whitejuly4.jpg

This is what she will get in the future when she wants a special occasion candle. White with an appropriate label ( coconut ) her fave.

The tealites were fun to do and very easy but I will NEVER layer a container again if I can help it . Biggest pain in my head. fo on the layer big one is cherry, strawberry and vanilla. Palm containers are apple pie.

Your layers are fabulous! :yay: ..and nice scents too.

I can imagine they're not fun to make. :sad2: Perhaps your DIL needs to save one of the container candles as a keepsake - since you plan on never doing layers again! :cool2:

White is a hard thing to layer. We do our Glory candle in red white and blue scented red mac, cake bake and blueberry. You will find them to be an awesome seller in the summer....keep it up!

My best selling votive in the summer is my "glory" layered. Pain in the ass...but sell great!

They may have been a pain but they look great. Now those tea lights look like a royal pain but so adorable. The stars on top are a wonderful touch as well as your labels. I've been playing with red, white and blue layers this week. No way am I going to post a picture after seeing yours. My white is pathetic compared to yours.

Sheila, they all look great - just adore the tealights, the star is a gorgeous extra touch. I'm obviously not into the 4th of July (being a foreigner, but I may watch Independence Day for the trillionith time) but still thought your layers artistic and appealing in their own right.