New soaps

My batch of pepermint was too red, bled into the washcloth so I re-did them.

peppermintsticksinlog.jpg

psdone.jpg

This is what I did for the shop for Fathers Day. M&P and CP shreds

golfballsoap.jpg

I was able to replicate my Burberry!!!!!!

newburberry.jpg

And this is one I had been thinking about for a while, but couldn't figure out how to do it. It is very labor intensive, but is for my Father In Law.

swedishflag.jpg

They ALL look WONDERFUL Julia :drool: !!! I like how you did the long chunks of soap. I just chopped up into small pieces a batch of black soap that I used too much black dye in, wish I would have seen this first. Less work and I like how you arranged it in the mold. The others are sure to be luved by all the men that receive them as Father's Day Gifts.

Great looking soaps! I really love the last two, paricularly the last one. I can't imagine what you did to make that happen. I like the golf ball and tee idea, but I would put a caution on that soap about removing that tee once it's exposed. The end is sharper than imagined and could pierce the skin. Just being a former golfer, carrying tees in my pocket, they can scratch and poke and break skin.

Great looking soaps! I really love the last two, paricularly the last one. I can't imagine what you did to make that happen.

Thanks. I made the yellow in the kelsie mold. Then cut them into the cross shape. Then put them back into the Kelsei and poured the blue. Then I had to plane them so that you could see the yellow part. Pretty labor intensive.

Wich colorants did you use for the flag please?

thanks...

Thanks Laura. I used yellow liquid from Soapsilly (formerly Dragon Lilly colorants) and blue oxide.

My FIL is from Sweden and belongs to a Swedish club in Madison, WI. My husband thinks that the club may want to buy these!

These were done using a Kelsei mold. I poured the yellow first. Then hand cut each flag and put it back into the Kelsei mold. Then poured the blue. THEN I planed each one. It is very time consuming, but I'm thrilled with the end result