Please take a look at the tart/candle/oil warmers

SheilaW

I didn't want to hijack Bizzy's thread on tart warmers but I went to the obi website and they have a decent selection with a price of $4.50-5.50 on the tart and candle warmers ( electric ) but it's a minimum qty. of a case (24-30 pieces ) for online orders. I have e-mailed sales to see what the wattage is and whether or not they are UL listed and if I could buy a sample.

If the product is good I would be interested in doing a co-op as I really hate having to pay Levines and Jackals price of $8.75 -$9.75 per warmer.

http://www.obiwholesale.com/

Thanks for any info.

I didn't want to hijack Bizzy's thread on tart warmers but I went to the obi website and they have a decent selection with a price of $4.50-5.50 on the tart and candle warmers ( electric ) but it's a minimum qty. of a case (24-30 pieces ) for online orders. I have e-mailed sales to see what the wattage is and whether or not they are UL listed and if I could buy a sample.

If the product is good I would be interested in doing a co-op as I really hate having to pay Levines and Jackals price of $8.75 -$9.75 per warmer.

http://www.obiwholesale.com/

Thanks for any info.

Okay, the large candle warmers are 24 watts and the small ones are 18 watts. All components used to make these are UL listed.

He also gave me the link to electric oil warmers priced from $5.00 - $7.95 ( cases are 12 pieces ) take a look because they have some really cool ones and they are heated with halogen bulbs. He said that these could also be used as tart warmers. He said for my first order I could get samples but after that I would need to buy in lots of cases. I think I will order several different ones to test and if they are good I will try to do a co-op if there is enough interest since we will have to order by the case. Here is the link to the electric oil warmers. I must say that his response to my inquires has been very fast and he has been very helpful which to me bodes well for customer service.

Edit to add that the links I had posted required a member log in. Sorry, just use the homepage link http://www.obiwholesale.com/

Sheila, both of those links only ask to sign in.

Well poop poop and double poop!! I didn't realize that it automatically had me logged in. You can go to the main link http://www.obiwholesale.com/

and go to electric and from there view the candle warmers and from electric there is a drop down that shows the oil warmers. Let me know the # and I'll get the price for you. Or to join it's a simple matter, all you need is an e-mail address and tax id #. Sorry about that.

This place looks really great, Sheila. And the best thing is…they’re only about an hour away from me! Now all I gotta do is find my tax id #. I know I put it somewhere safe, I just gotta remember where that was!!!

This place looks really great, Sheila. And the best thing is…they’re only about an hour away from me! Now all I gotta do is find my tax id #. I know I put it somewhere safe, I just gotta remember where that was!!!

Whoop!!! That deserves a ride to check them out. Too cool! Let me know if you decide to go!

If your wanting something different in the electric tart warmers go to www.ackusa.com order their catalog, I think it is 10.00 to cover the shipping. They have some really cute ones that look like teapots and the more you buy the cheaper they are. If you buy 16 of one style they are only 7.20 each. The only thing I dont like about them is they have a hole in the back to change the bulb. I dont know how they sell, I just placed a order Thursday and should have them by next Friday. I will be selling them at the Flea Market that weekend so after that I can give you more info on what customers think about them.

I have bought from him, don't buy the swirls, they don't sit right on the warmer. The lid keeps falling in and you have to sit it just right.

Which ones are the "swirls" you are referring too? Are they the Tea Pot style or the Melt Me Pot? Just kinda curious . . .Thanks in advance

Be careful on the glass tart or oil warmers, I have had those and they are JUNK every 3 out of 10 will have something wrong, They will be chipped or the plastic thing on the bottom that covers the wiring will come off because it is glued. The bowl dont sit right on alot of them. If you think about it, I know they are only paying about 4.00 for them from china, so what kind of quality can they be. The gift connetion is where alot of the suppliers are getting them. They are located in california. I talked to them. They can tell you who they supply that is close to you. Hope this helps. I dont have their number handy but I could probably find it.

If someone is within driving distance and can take an up close and personal look at the quality then that would be great. I had planned on ordering a couple of samples but it's mainly the cream colored tart warmer I was interested in. If they are of poor quality it would explain why the price is so low compared to Jackal and Levine.

I give my advise based on the ones I have bought. If there is a high end and your buying them at the price on the web you posted then how are you selling them for 10.00 at the flea market? Something dont add up. I have bought them at different places and got junk at both places. I am just warning them to be careful before they buy because they are junk ones out there. They all come from the same place, CHINA . I am sure the web-site you posted is NOT where your buying from now is it. The ones I heard that bought from you also had to return a bunch of them because they were broke. There may be some good quality ones out there but finding them before you get stuck could be the problem.

I knew something didnt add up with the address you posted for the crystal warmers. It is all coming clear now after I checked the address on the contact info on that website and the website for nanasnecessities. They both are located on Keavy Road which is where you live. It is your website no wonder you say there is a High end and a Low end. I hope everyone can see why you directed them to the www.crystalwarmers webssite. ITs YOURS and you have it under your other family members name, maybe your daughters. Just trying to make a sell for Nanasnecessities no matter what it cost other people. Thats YOU.

Good try shelly, but I still dont buy it. You even say on the site that you just put half a cookie in the warmer, I guess they are selling your cookies too! Others can believe this, but I dont. It dont really matter either way cause I stop buying them because of so many problems. I knew they came from china because I talked to them about buying a container, but after buying a few around here and seeing the quality of them is why I decided to sell other warmers. Like the ones at www.ackusa. com Now they have some pretty ones but you should know you carry those too! You could jump in and tell them how they sell. It wouldnt be telling me anything because I am fixing to find out as soon as my order gets in. You were the one who starting telling to not buy the swirl ones because theres trouble with the bowl not fitting right. Also the bowl is so thin, I have had people tell me they break after they get so hot, not a very good thing either unless you want a letter from a Lawyer. I have give my advise to the ones who have asked so just drop it Shelly, I know your dying to start something with me.

Kayearthgrown, Proper online etiquette dictates that you do not use someones name ( other than the forum name ) and you do NOT give any indication of where they may live. If you have a beef with someone then please confine it to pm's. This thread is about trying to find good quality inexpensive warmers for our members here. I appreciate any feedback you have given to this matter and I will apologise in advance if you find this post to be rude as I don't mean for it to be.

evidently you didnt see the post she posted, for some reason it has disappeared I didnt post her name until she posted mine on the reply she posted. I wonder why she took it off. IT was a long post. I was only trying to help you and others about those warmers you ask about. I wasted my money on them and hate to see anyone else do the same. IF you like I could send you one, check it out for yourself. I have about 3 out of 10 that was bad, they were chipped in around the bulb in a way I know it wasnt done in the shipping. One had the plastic cover on the bottom fell off. Sorry if I offended you.

Sheila, IF you order the catalog from www.ackusa.com it is well worth the 10.00. They have really cute ceramic, hand painted electric tart warmer. They also have alot of other ceramic fruit bowls and canister sets to match the warmers.

Kay, you didn't offend me and I definitely didn't mean to offend you. No I didn't see the other post or I would have given the same reply to it. And again I do appreciate the feedback on the warmers.

It's all good:cheesy2:

:yay:

I knew something didnt add up with the address you posted for the crystal warmers. It is all coming clear now after I checked the address on the contact info on that website and the website for nanasnecessities. They both are located on Keavy Road which is where you live. It is your website no wonder you say there is a High end and a Low end. I hope everyone can see why you directed them to the www.crystalwarmers webssite. ITs YOURS and you have it under your other family members name, maybe your daughters. Just trying to make a sell for Nanasnecessities no matter what it cost other people. Thats YOU.

Maybe the high end ones are at theTri State building and the low end ones are on down the road, or vise versa:laugh2:. JMO

Allie