Please take a look at the tart/candle/oil warmers

SheilaW

and I do know how you show your true colors. You have taught me so much, with all of your comments and intelligence. One thing I haven't figured out though, is how does anyone become such an expert in every field of candle making and have so much advise to offer and has only been in the business for a little over a year? My, my, aren't we so nice and helpful !!!

Allie;)

You have 5 posts and most of them have been mean to me.

Nobody lives in my house with me but my husband.

He is not your friend, believe me.

I only post my opinions or any helpful information I may think of. Actually I normally pm it for obvious reasons.

I have been in business for many years, which I pm'd you, but you insist on spreading untruths about me. I have been on this board for longer than that...

It's like this, you can keep on kicking an old dog around and get by with it for awhile, then eventually he will bite back. Some people just get tired of being pushed around over and over and others getting by with it.

That is the situation here. You are nice to people here and try to be helpful, but in real life it's seems you go extremes telling stories that aren't true.

These people don't have a clue what you are all about. I wish you much sucess in all of your endeavors, but please don't tell lies on other people.

You don't know who I am, but you have tried your best to hurt my friend's business with lies and packing tales. I really feel sorry for people that are like that.

Allie