need honest opinions

here is some pics to show my latest creation. it is an order for someone. sorry bout the pics my camera doesn't take the best pics.;)

[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]6665[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Thanks to everyones input, actually it is Ashlie K's. she ordered it & is very pleased but i take any orders for any kind of pictures. This one is painted but i also do photo's. Orders always welcomed ;) . If you need to see the one's i have done don't hesitate to check my website out. I also have about 3 more sitting here to paint. I also am working on electric one's but i'm just in the experimenting stage on that :rolleyes2. I am working on strawberries for someone & i have a basket of roses & a "Nebraska Huskers" cane for fun to see if it sells, but i found patterns for almost any college & pro football team.

Thanks again everyone!!!!!:yay:

Thanks to everyones input, actually it is Ashlie K's. she ordered it & is very pleased but i take any orders for any kind of pictures. This one is painted but i also do photo's. Orders always welcomed ;) . If you need to see the one's i have done don't hesitate to check my website out. I also have about 3 more sitting here to paint. I also am working on electric one's but i'm just in the experimenting stage on that :rolleyes2. I am working on strawberries for someone & i have a basket of roses & a "Nebraska Huskers" cane for fun to see if it sells, but i found patterns for almost any college & pro football team.

Thanks again everyone!!!!!:yay:

Where is the link to your website? Beautiful job on those.

I just opened the box and saw this precious creation of Allison. The pic doesnt do the hurricane any justice. The pic didnt capture all the fine details of the drawings. I will post the pic when I find my camera LOL

Thank you very much for the hurricane, You ARE a VERYtalented person. Kudos to you. I can only draw stick people LOL

Its going in my office tomorrow morning :)

Thanks!!