vote on my logo!!!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Classic, simple, different, and a little edgy? If you're willing to throw in relaxation with a touch of Zen...it's #5, hand's down! Okay, maybe not so much edginess there, but...

The dense, horizontal baseline of the font echos the tag line beneath it, not only in visual weight but the message as well. "Clean...Natural..." The elegant simplicity of the font works perfectly with the simplicity of the colors and graphic. This label conveys harmony, quietude, and minimalism. Also, the uprightness of the font is interpreted as independence. Not in a negative way like a left-leaning font does, but more like a quiet, sturdy confidence. To me, this font feels like the wise whisper of a Willow tree.

My second choice is #1, which conveys "upscale, classic, dependable...a touch of romance...with grace and strength like the women in Steel Magnolias. Yes, this font indeed feels like a Magnolia tree.

I like #5 best. It reminds of the Eddie Bauer signature. Really classy and balanced. It also looks like a "natural", "clean" signature. Looks like money. Ha. JMO.

It may just be me, but at first glance #2 looks like Bella Bears to me as well.

Thank you all so much for your votes. I was leaning twards 5 myself.

Trees have always been my favorite thing. It represents me. I always knew I wanted a tree in my logo. A tree to me equals natural beauty, the way each branch is different like humans no two trees are alike. Just with candles, No two are alike. I like the way the tree gives off a clean fresh, pure look.

Thanks again everyone for looking. Ill post my final decision when I have a label made and one a candle in the gallery.