Kudos to Nature's Garden

CSAS

I find that NG's customer service is wonderful!!

Their oils are good and the prices are right!!!:cool2:

Their Shipping rates rock!!

ETS: They do not mark up their shipping prices as some Co's have been doing!!:tiptoe:

(Their shipping is exactly what UPS charges) YEAH!!!

I recently received an order from them and received the mouse pad as well. And some cute little daisy soap samples. Their customer service is great! Be sure to fill out and return their customer satisfaction survey. I always try to pay compliments to suppliers like these to let them know how much we appreciate them!!

Let's just hope they read this forum and decide to ship outside North America. There is so much stuff on their website I want but they won't ship to me - I did ask and they gave me a resounding "no", so I buy all my stuff elsewhere from those who will ship international. I can't understand why they won't, it's not like I'm asking them to pull out their own teeth - its the same process - box the stuff up, write the customers address, post the parcel, no big deal!

Sorry, am just frustrated that some of the better suppliers refuse to ship to UK, NG being one of them.

Nat

Just wanted to add that if you're close & get your order in before 11 am they offer same day pick up. I don't drive up there often but when I'm doing a fundraiser just knowing I can pick up whatever I need is a definite bonus. No s/h is wonderful too :)

My favorite extra so far from NG was the easter egg with the little NG chick. That was so cute!

I ordered my first batch from NG on the 27th. Still waiting ,they should be here Tomorrow. I happened to order on the holiday weekend and they shipped them out on the 30th. I really hate living on the other side of the country!!! But after reading these posts I think it may be worth the wait. :yay: