baby shower favors

Well here they are... I am very happy with the way they turned out! mini soapsicle in raspberry guava, bottle salts in raspberry guava, mini masterpiece soap in angel wings and there is a confetti soap in the box that you cant see lol its unscented... the tub cakes are white cake scented...

This is the sample pack... we will see what actually gets made for the shower... I must say this was a super fun order to make!!!

Thanks for looking and thanks for the help with the tags!

Sorry about the bad pic...the lighting in here today is horrible... I will try and get a new one tomorrow....

post-3210-139458401442_thumb.jpg

You are one of the most creative people I know. That is so cute!!! I know your customer will love them.:highfive:

wow thanks hun...this coming from the person whos creative purses I love so much wow... what a complement!

Thanks all for looking... yah I like the bottle the best too... I guess it will just depend on the budget they are looking at...they want prizes and favors for everyone so I can see the bottles as the prizes and something smaller for favours but we will see...

wow thanks hun...this coming from the person whos creative purses I love so much wow... what a complement!

Thanks all for looking... yah I like the bottle the best too... I guess it will just depend on the budget they are looking at...they want prizes and favors for everyone so I can see the bottles as the prizes and something smaller for favours but we will see...

what size bottle did you use?? Looks like a "regular" (8 oz) bottle, so perhaps you could cut their cost a little by filling smaller (4 oz) bottles? just a thought! If you're already using the small bottles, then nevermind LOL :)

yeah soapmom I thought of that too... however the most expensive part of this project it the bottle...8oz or 4oz are both the same(weird eh) soooo to go that way would only be really cutting my profit...cause you would have to charge less for a smaller size and would cost about the same to make

I like it all. I would love to attend that shower! sounds like a blast. when will you know what they pick? Did you try looking into geting the bottles wholesale by the case? That might help costs.

I vote for the bottles too :thumbsup: do you have dollar stores?? Maybe you'd find 3 or 4 packs there for ..... a $1 to help w/ the cost factor.

yeah I have been on a dollar store mission to find bottles... Been to about 5 different chains and all I can find are really ugly ones that are a dollar each... better then the $2 I am paying BUT they are ugly!! plus it would be hard to find a bunch the same...