Got my Mention in American Airlines Magazine!

The new issue came out today (its only for 2 weeks unfortunately) - they've got it online, here's the direct link to the article

http://americanwaymag.com/aw/lifestyle/trends.asp?archive_date=5/15/2006

It's just a little one, no picture darn it. Wish they had capitalized the product name lol...

-Get your morning going with a sweet little treat before you even hit the kitchen: Wash up with Waters Gulch black raspberry soap. $5. www.watersgulch.com

If anyone happens to be flying AA, could you grab a copy? They haven't sent me one. I'll paypal you postage....

Congrats! WOW did you have to do something to get mentioned? That is SO awesome for you!! It would have been nice to put in pics though, cuz I've seen some of your pics in the gallery, and they do look GREAT!!

WTG A picture would have been nice but Hey any mention is great. Hopefully you'll get some inquiries because of the exposure. You might drop them a line and ask when they be doing a rose issue and send them a picture of your great garden rose soap.

That is too cool!!! If it was this time last year, I would have been more than happy to get you one. My BF and I were traveling between Colorado or California and New York about once a month and would have been more than happy to find a AA terminal and have someone grab one off the plane for you.

At least that would have given us something to do during the lengthy lay-overs!!!

WTG Robin, I'm sure if AA knew how great your products are just like I do they wouldn't hesitate to add a pic. ;) Imagine, how many people read those magazines everyday, top executives, music moguls, and people in between probably look through those magazines. Who know's one day you might be on Ms. O's list of favorite things.:)

Hey smellywax, thanks! I'd love a couple of copies :) The mag will run through the end of May, it's only for 2 weeks.

No orders yet lol.. dang, don't people read it, jump off the plane, run to a computer and buy stuff? :rolleyes2

I'm not really expecting a bunch of orders (though I did stock up on priority mail boxes just in case), I'm just tickled by the free advertising and of course for my fairs I'll have a "as mentioned in..." somewhere on my table lol...