How I spent my day

anhoki

I will have to split this up so I hope you can follow. Since my mom loves my candles I decided to make her some for Mom's Day.

145417939_c1b521e8a9.jpg

This one is all custom. On the bottom we have a blend of Ocean Mist, Eucalyptus, Tangerine and Baby Powder. It really does smell nice. Then we have Yuzu and Baby Powder, Country Clothesline, Summer Sorbet, and finally Soiced Apples & Peaches on top.

I made her a single one with the Ocean blend and then another one with Creamy Coconut and Moonlight Path. She loves those.

Now...I'll go over to the B&B gallery and explain the rest......

:P:shocked2:

Thank you guys! Actually it didn't take that long to make. I've frequently made candles like this and I have had no problem with the wicks and the neck size. This IS as small as I will go though. :yay: She loved all of them actually. She is a candle junkie and had to show them off to her sisters today. :cool2:

You guys are so very sweet. Thank you so much. These are the kinds fo candles I love making. I don't plan on making one for the mil because she would not appreciate the time and energy I put into making it. BUT...my mom...absolutely. ;)