For my grandson

Michi

I bought these molds a while ago and yesterday got a bug to do them real quick before I sent off a huge package to my daughter (which I've yet to send it yet, and it simply must go out today, I really need to shut my brain off so I quit making them stuff! ;) LOL)

http://img71.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rocketpops4kt.jpg

Here's the label:

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/7301/picofrocketpoplabel9ry.jpg

Edited to say, I HATE posting pics. like this but after all the hair pulling I did yesterday trying to get the other pics. resized I decided to just do it this way. ;)

WOW!!! Those look great.

I hope he doesn't try and eat them, they look so tempting.

I know huh? I made sure I put a warning on the label for others, but if I know my 4 year old grandson, he's gonna want to take a bite out of these pops!! LOL

His mama's gonna have to watch him with these for sure. Plus the sticks kind of bother me for younger kids, but couldn't figure out what else to use??

Thanks for all the compliments I am pretty proud of them, even though they were super easy, just a bit time consuming with the layers, I just love the way the colors turned out and my labels too (which I NEVER like any of my labels :rolleyes: ). :D

I used different brand colors, but the red and sea blue came from Nashville Waxworks, the yellow is Cosmic Colors brand (don't know where to get this as I bought it in the classys :( ), and the green is from BCN. ;)

Those are super cool....They look so real!!! Did you happen to participate in the children's swap...any kid would love those cool rocket pops. Can I buy a couple for my 5 and 6 year old boys....because I know if I made them they wouldn't come out as perfect as yours. ;)

These are so.... edible :drool: I made some the other night and they are so boring compared to these. They actually look like grape yogurt popicles. After I put them in the mold it dawned on me that I should have used clear M&P :rolleyes2 (they smell good though).