Logo Opinion

Glenda

To be honest when I first glanced at it, I thought the leaves in the background were spider webs, and thought, huh?

I like it overall, but I think the leaves need "something", not sure what, but just a little "something".

To be honest when I first glanced at it, I thought the leaves in the background were spider webs, and thought, huh?

I like it overall, but I think the leaves need "something", not sure what, but just a little "something".

Hi. I have to agree with Michi. I thought it looked like some kind of insect too. I like the font & name.:smiley2:

it doesn't seem grammatically correct. shouldn't it be Nature's Secrets? (add 's). Secrets is plural, but nature is not and it seems it should be possesive and not just plural. i'm weird, i know.

ETA: if you move the leaf design over, i think it would help with the spider web look. it gets kinda lost in the N and S.

it doesn't seem grammatically correct. shouldn't it be Nature's Secrets? (add 's). Secrets is plural, but nature is not and it seems it should be possesive and not just plural.

I agree. Nature's Secret or Nature's Secrets sounds better IMO.

I seen spider webs at first too. I agree that changing the coloring would probably help a lot. I like it, though. Simple but eye-catching.

Ok, the name Nature Secrets is what I have. The other versions, Natures Secrets, ect, are already taken and I have had mine for 7 years now. And...People can't seem to be able to type in naturessecrets, they always omit an s. I tried 7 years ago and quickly snatched up the domain name they kept typing in. I liked the name Natures Secrets better too, but, it just wasn't working.

I can't see spiders and bugs in my design... But I don't want anyone else to either! :shocked2: Shoot! :cry2: I really liked that design... If I color the leaves in, it takes away from the name, and if I move them, it gets off balanced.

Back to the drawing board I guess.

Thanks a lot everyone. :smiley2:

The plant is a wild yam sprig. If I mess with it's leaves, it won't be a wild yam any longer. :)

I want the name of my business to stand out and the yam sprig to be in the background. Trying to go for a natural, yet classy look. You know, it looks a lot better printed out.

I target health food stores and such (head shops). Most of them know what certain plants look like. I think I am going to run it past a few of my wholesale accounts and see what they think.

Also, maybe it would help seeing it on one of my soap labels.

Still bad?

post-154-139458377682_thumb.jpg

I like the color change, but my leaves look like pods in it. I printed out the origional logo and showed it to one of my best clients. They absolutely loved it. Told me not to change a thing. Guess that is what I am going with.

Thanks bunches everyone! :)

Hi

I LOVE the lettering! I agree about the leaves though. My thought was that they neede to be more pronounced. I like the concept your after!

Sallykate