frustrated w/ my supplier...

so im really peeved with my supplier...I made an order on the 24th. She accepts the order then bills total with shipping after she calculates the shipping cost, its not automatic on her site. Well i have been contacting her all week wondering if she will be shipping my order....she didn't send the confirmation/change email. She wont answer any emails and I called today, still nothing. Im affraid to go somewhere else do to double shipping/cost plus shes so cheap. UGH---I dont know why I have such an issue with her. Before this is was ok then the order before that was ridiculiously slow...so shes not the greatest, but so cheap. :sad2:

Boy sure sounds like Almost Heaven to me!! :lipsrseal

DING DING DING....now she ( Lea) wont return my calls..Im peeved at this point. cuz i dont know if i can order elsewhere and not be charged by her....by i have orders I need to make and need my products. :angry2:

The ONLY time she will respond to my emails is when I tell her I have an order WAITING on supplies from HER and need them YESTERDAY. She has some of the BEST pricing in cyberspace BUT the service is so NOT there. I'm sorry you're having issues with her but you just helped me REMEMBER why it has been over a year since I ordered from her last. :cry2::shocked2:

The ONLY time she will respond to my emails is when I tell her I have an order WAITING on supplies from HER and need them YESTERDAY. She has some of the BEST pricing in cyberspace BUT the service is so NOT there. I'm sorry you're having issues with her but you just helped me REMEMBER why it has been over a year since I ordered from her last. :cry2::shocked2:

Sadly this is the only awful service I have had with her...other orders were ok NEVER like this.Now for me its the fact that I want her to be accountable for some type of customer service, not ignoring. GRRRRRR to her.

:awww: I FEEL your pain. Issue a CHARGEBACK. What supplies do you need that she has? :cry2:

Sadly this is the only awful service I have had with her...other orders were ok NEVER like this.Now for me its the fact that I want her to be accountable for some type of customer service, not ignoring. GRRRRRR to her.

well now my list has grown:sad2: however i ordered this from her:

Refined Shea Butter, 1 pound

8 oz Sweet Almond Oil

16 oz Grapeseed Oil

1 Pound Ultra-Refined White Cocoa Butter

I like to only order from one supplier due to shipping fees.

I only order from AH if it's stuff I know I won't need for months. Which is probably why I don't order much. I've had to resort to stating I would cancel my order every time to get it shipped. Just not worth the hassle. I don't know why the customer service is sooo bad, but it just is. What a shame.

uggh, does it really take that long to expect an order from there? I just ordered from her the beginning of this week (just some paper and labels) and now you guys have me worried eek...it did say priority mail for shipping so I assumed a few days for processing the order and then a couple in the mail, figured I'd have it by monday coming

Oh no, did someone say Almost Heaven - run in the opposite direction from that supplier. Ask me how I know?:rolleyes2 I think they need a name change to Almost Hell ! If you type in that name in the search feature here you will see alot of info. on this and M.W. Some people are still waiting on merchandise from last year! If this supplier where truly interested in making things right with the customer I feel she would close her site to future orders and fill all of the many backorders that are waiting then re-open.

Oh, I so used to love to order from AH, then things went bad and I waited forever for a rush order, didn't get calls back or answers to my emails so I had to stop ordering. That was almost 2yrs ago, I love her prices and her shipping to me was almost rediculously low but I have to have things within a reasonable time.

Everytime this a thread comes up about her, I make the statement that I would love to buy her out along with all of her contact info. She is sitting on a gold mine but pretty much destroyed it.

Everytime this a thread comes up about her, I make the statement that I would love to buy her out along with all of her contact info. She is sitting on a gold mine but pretty much destroyed it.

I would say then to give it some time and let her get to the point where she might be forced to sell and for a good price just to get herself out of hot water. Then maybe it can be yours someday. I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you. ;)