Logo opinions needed~UPDATE NEW PIC

Sweet68cam

Hello all, I am posting 3 different logo's that prairieannie (Sharon) and I have been working on together...trying to figure out what to go with and would really appreciate any input that you all may have. First one will be an all around label, that can be used for candles AND Bath & Body and last two will be a set..one for bath & body one for candles with same fonts and things just different backgrounds. I am having trouble deciding which if any to use..and I like the idea of one label for everything but will use two different if needed. Let us know what you think. Thanks in advance!!:)

EDIT TO ADD THE LOGO I THINK I REALLY LIKE!! Totally different look to it, totally different direction, but I like it. What do you all think of this one??counrtylabel8ef.jpg

the 1st one best. It invokes both types of products while the other two don't so much.

Thanks...that was what I was saying I want to use one label if possible and the first one was the one we did that can be used on my candles AND bath and body stuff as where the other two would have to be used on each seperatly like the tub one on my bath and body and the candles one on my candles..I am so tired of doing label stuff...LOL

:)

Thanks guy's that is the one that we are leaning more towards too. You think that the font used for Blazing Wicks is ok? I wanted to use scriptina but I am having a hard time getting it on my computer..:cry2:

I don't really care for that font. I like the font for your info better.

Just wondering, where is the scent name gonna go?

I don't really care for that font. I like the font for your info better.

Just wondering, where is the scent name gonna go?

I don't care for the font either...can not find the "right" one...LOL And I don't put the scent on my label...I put it on seperate. Thanks:)

What font is that? Lemon Chicken?

Its a great font-- but it looks like it could end up being very jagged when printed. What graphics program are you using?

PM me if you want Scriptina! I've got it-- or can help you with getting on to yours.

Sent ya a pm...thanks!!

Thanks everyone for your comments. I am gonna play with the first one's font and I will repost and see what you all think...thanks alot!!:)

Thanks everyone so much...I was just not feeling these for some reason, allthough I did like them very much they just did not feel RIGHT...lol I changed the label around and went a completly different direction with it...I posted the pic of it on the first post. Hope you all like this one...what do you think?? TIA:)