Logo opinions needed~UPDATE NEW PIC

Sweet68cam

I was VERY pleasantly surprised when Amanda came up with the new label..after we had been working on something sooooo different. I just love the new one too~ I honestly do. I think we have to go with what speaks to US not necessarily what screams "this is what I sell" I mean..how many labels out there have pictures of food on them?? But no candle or soap...know what I mean? I think it's a brave move Amanda..going with what makes YOU happy! Your business is about to become WAY less stressful, because it makes you "comfy" in your own realm! KUDOS!!

Hmmm...

Are you going for the country/prim or more elegant feel?

I was wanting the elegant but it never felt right...so the country/prim...it feels better to ME!! Thanks;) I live in a small town and this type label fits here better then elegant also.

I think it looks so cute! It looks more professional in my opinion, because it truly complements the font; the others were nice but needed teaking to get there. And girl, I know how it is when you think you've got it and you go a totally different route. I think maybe everyone is used to seeing a certain look from you, and this, indeed deviates from your look.

LOL Im sure you're working on it right now (aren't you...aren't you?!? LOL)-- the only thing you have consider is your customers. Remember, the eye buys; so if others who don't purchase from you aren't too keen on the overhaul, your customers might not be either. Which means one of two things: a.) change your website, stationery, biz cards, etc. to match your new "prim" logo or b.) keep at the sleek and modern look...or c.) if you can SOMEHOW integrate the two, that would be better. But just be sure to keep your customers in mind too. They might pass you by altogether b/c of the new look and not know it was you!

But....

If Mel Brooks can do it, so can you!:P