My Trio Tub Scrub in a stand up pouch

Marisa

I had a few people ask me if you could put a thick scrub in these and just wanted to post for them to see. This is what I have in mine , Im calling it a trio tub scrub, like a 3 in 1 cleanser, scrub and moisturizer, its pretty thick (and even tho this is a just a label for show all my important info is on the back ladies!!;) ) Anway Just so you can see these do work for thick scrubs/creams etc.. (this is what ive been working on for the something new swap i t...

post-557-139458399055_thumb.jpg

Really!! i wish I had known that while I was doing a world wide search for them!!LOL:p IS there any info you can give me for future coop reference or do they sell them exculsive to distrubutors? Thanks for the compliment, Im not done desgning the label I did that right before I took the pic!lol

I just did a coop on them from place in califoria. bag for you i think..the link is on my coop page...They are harder to put the scrub int hen a normal jar, but they are unique adn well worth it. Only problem is..Most places require a bulk purchase of 1,000 or more.

Ok savin one for you bunny! lol (yours may be the only one in this packaging tho..its quite a bit of scrub almost 12 oz with lots of ingrediants and time cosuming!! the others may be in a jar like my other jar packaging if the others will let me get away with it)

Also heres the link, its on the first page of the coop page and says stand up foil pouch in the head lines

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19373

Thanks everyone for your kind comments.. I love unique packaging ! Isnt B&B a blast:yay:

Well, I hope it does:shocked2: ,l guess I'll see.lol.. It maybe a worthless effort, but I cant keep my regular 8oz scrub in stock ,so with this slight different scrub effect and the packaging hopefully it will.If not Ill be super clean and dead skin free!!LOL:yay: