Just Popping In To Say Hi :)

Geez people lighten up. You guys act like hounds waiting at the door to kick people out. I'll say what I think on some posts but at least I give someone a chance to get in the door before slamming it.

No one has to pass a test to be a member here, so can we quit acting like someone is sitting in our seat and lighten the f*** up.

Geez people lighten up. You guys act like hounds waiting at the door to kick people out. I'll say what I think on some posts but at least I give someone a chance to get in the door before slamming it.

No one has to pass a test to be a member here, so can we quit acting like someone is sitting in our seat and lighten the f*** up.

:-) You go girl.. People like above me shouldnt even post what they do.. They are trying to add fire and its UNCALLED for!

Christina

Are we only beating up on 13 year old kids then?

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showpost.php?p=195009&postcount=78

Or maybe Ring of Fire is our example. She and her friends spend a good deal of energy ridiculing CT on that "other" board. She's still pissed at me for defending my friend Donita. She created that ID just to participate in some subtle fun-poking that spilled over to here.

At least I'm not taking you for a ride folks. All is not as it seems.

And I guarantee this thread is altogether too much fuss over someone who will be gone as soon as the cost of making candles gets added to the "making friends" column on the ledger.

Top you trash people the first moment they post. If you look at that thread which you copied the link :yay: yes I said that but it was after 8 + pages of rambling.

This person here has said nothing about testing, or selling or anything, she's just introducing herself.

Maybe you should apply for the next mods opening cause most times you act like you run this board or that your are "the A student" here. You need to get off of your high horse and accept that not everyone who posts here are as "smart" as you.

Sincerely

A dummy :P

Maybe you should apply for the next mods opening cause most times you act like you run this board or that your are "the A student" here. You need to get off of your high horse and accept that not everyone who posts here are as "smart" as you.

Sincerely

A dummy :P

I believe that Top appreciates the fact that intellect is a gift. I have never, ever seen him belittle or ridicule anyone for simply being academically inferior to himself (and most of us are, LOL). :wink2:

I believe that Top appreciates the fact that intellect is a gift. I have never, ever seen him belittle or ridicule anyone for simply being academically inferior to himself (and most of us are, LOL). :wink2:

Now see, as I see it, Top isnt any smarter than the rest of us. He has gotten his big head from everyone saying things like that. Not saying this is true about Top, but anyone can talk/write or act really well and come across being the know it all person, but deep down, stupid as a rock!

Its great to be smart, but when you rub it in or act like you are better than the rest, you become hated by people. ( in general)

Unfortunately we only see someone's intellect in candle making and B&B here, I'm sure a lot of us academically inferior people excel in other aspects of their life.

Oh E.. paaaaaaaaalease!! :wink2:

I don't consider myself or a few of people on this board inferior in mind, spirit or body. In comparison to anyone on this board. This is not a Jungian or Mensa community by ANY means. It's a freakin' candle board for christ's sake!

We won't even go there on an academic level. It's all in HOW you word things and WHAT people perceive the value of your statement. People will always judge and perceive on different levels. Either they agree or disagree.

The world would be a very boring place if we all thought and acted the same.

Can we all act like intelligent adults here with possibly a few social skill's??

Let's take donations for a nice pretty set of time out chairs or we can mix up a big pitcher of STFU and give everyone a glass. LMAO!!!

Now you're thinking!! Who do I send my donation to? I'm in for that....including hostess fee! ROFL :P

All I see here is that our original poster is somewhat MIA and a bunch of other pots calling the kettle black . :confused: Ehhh. whatever.

In defense of who? I don't know...but when I first seen this post there was a link in her siggy which had me thinking a spammer. that is why I did not respond. I went back and looked at it 3 times with my head in different angles.....maybe I am just a retard (nobody better agree with that! lol)

Yeah, she may be truthful in wanting to learn about the craft but it first came off as a spammer wanting friends like in my space or something.

But Nina if you have questions about the craft, ask away....make sure you utilize the search feature as well as this board is filled with people with emmense (sp?) knowledge.

Have a good day - Don't kick me Val.

Now you're thinking!! Who do I send my donation to? I'm in for that....including hostess fee! ROFL :P

All I see here is that our original poster is somewhat MIA and a bunch of other pots calling the kettle black . :confused: Ehhh. whatever.

Oh yeah baby~ its SSDD!!

Some things will never change.

However~ I would fund the entire process myself. Being of course that people would actually sit in the chairs with dunce caps on. LOLOLOLOLOL!! We are a visual group, we need pics.

I am actually laughing my ass off so hard I can barely type!

I don't blame her for being MIA....the crossfire of contained within this thread could be dangerous...LOL

My goodness? What were you thinking? :rolleyes2

Let's take donations for a nice pretty set of time out chairs or we can mix up a big pitcher of STFU and give everyone a glass. LMAO!!!

OMG LOLLLLLLLLL now I have a keyboard full of iced tea :laugh2::bliss: :whoohoo: :bump:

I'll take a double shot Terri LOL, miz biz you're my girl :P

I'm glad we can agree2 disagree.

Are we only beating up on 13 year old kids then?

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showpost.php?p=195009&postcount=78

Or maybe Ring of Fire is our example. She and her friends spend a good deal of energy ridiculing CT on that "other" board. She's still pissed at me for defending my friend Donita. She created that ID just to participate in some subtle fun-poking that spilled over to here.

At least I'm not taking you for a ride folks. All is not as it seems.

And I guarantee this thread is altogether too much fuss over someone who will be gone as soon as the cost of making candles gets added to the "making friends" column on the ledger.

:laugh2::drool::bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

I missed this thread because I was busy making candles....I guess I should be making them now..... lol... .. I have learned so much since joining this board. Thank you Top for making me a better candle maker and thanks to everyone who has shared their unique ideas, many of which I have copied. I have found that being a member of this forum board, you have to sift through the information and find what works for you. Sometimes it is just plain entertaining and sometimes it is very educational. Sometimes it teaches you to have thicker skin. It's all good. And.....hi :highfive: to all of the wonderful friends I have met here. I'm off to making my latest slide show tutorial to share with them. Donita

IThank you Top for making me a better candle maker and thanks to everyone who has shared their unique ideas, many of which I have copied. I have found that being a member of this forum board, you have to sift through the information and find what works for you. Sometimes it is just plain entertaining and sometimes it is very educational. Sometimes it teaches you to have thicker skin. It's all good.

AMEN to that Sister!!! ;)