Someone put me in timeout!

AngelaVA

I just spent the last hour on the phone with Becky at JS, adding oil after oil to what was originially going to be a 10 sample pack (what was I thinking, lol). I now have almost 30 oils coming along with some wax samples. Someone needs to stop me before I go broke. Where's the timeout chair? ;)

Tell us what you ordered, and what she suggested!

I'm getting samples of the JS123 and JS 50/50 waxes and these FOs:

Seabreeze Cocktail

Very Berry Sorbet

Raindrops

Strawberry Spa

Serendipity

Water Lily Melon

Egyptian Rose Geranium

Lemon Magnolia

Sweet Orange Pomegranate

Celestial Waters

Fizzy Pops

Sunshine

Rich Vanilla Wafer

Buttercream Hazelnut Extraordinaire

Honeyed Almond

OMH

Green Apple Martini

and a few more than I can't remember since I didn't write them down, lol.

She is also throwing in a few samples of some new oils that she got in this morning. They sound really nice, so I'll let you know how those are.

I just spent the last hour on the phone with Becky at JS, adding oil after oil to what was originially going to be a 10 sample pack (what was I thinking, lol). I now have almost 30 oils coming along with some wax samples. Someone needs to stop me before I go broke. Where's the timeout chair? ;)

Oh my gosh, this is so true! I have the same addiction and it's so hard to stop! It's just that there are so many scrumptious sounding FO's out there and they are all calling to me!

Oh my gosh, this is so true! I have the same addiction and it's so hard to stop! It's just that there are so many scrumptious sounding FO's out there and they are all calling to me!

It's awful, isn't it. And after I ordered from her, I had to stop myself from also ordering from NG and Daystar. There are just too many Fos I need to try!

psssttttt.......hey angela! you are way too cute!! i'm gonna release you from the chair! way too nice today to be in timeout! besides I had a fab time talking with you!

the new oils that just came in are: (and I am sending to you)

cranberry yuzu

tutti dolci apple torta

homemade vanilla nut bread

You will be the first to get these!! They all did great in soy, paraffin and my 50-50 soy blend! I am hooked on the cranberry yuzu!

I just went out to the warehouse to check on your order and it is packed and ready to roll!

Okay, I have to learn to talk less - I love hearing from you all! Everyone here in my building is tired of my oil conversations! I'm worse than Trish with my FO addiction! So when I get fresh people to talk to, I REALLY talk!!

I don't get to come in here as often as I would like and see what is happening in the real world!! I like the pro's and the con's! (of course the con's aren't nearly as fun! but def necessary! LOL!!) It lets me know what to look for and what not to look for!

Thanks to you all for your input! It really is appreciated!! Hope you all have a GREAT DAY!!!

:bliss:

Becs

They need a support group for JS FO's!!! hehehe I just got an order with a sample of the Toffee Machiato and it smells SOOOOOOOOOOOO YUMMY!!! I can't wait to get it in wax this weekend...I see it being added to my line very soon!!! I need to order some wax samples too. Its on my to do list!!!

I'll give you my time out chair as soon as I'm done with it. My wife wanted me to make some candles for one of her friends and I stupidly said what scent would you like and then proceeded to pull out all of the FO's that I have. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

This is the look I got for that one. :waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting: Now I think I have that chair permanently attatched to my ass. :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Homemade vanilla nut bread!! Dang, I hate coming on this board sometimes. It ALWAYS makes me so hungry!!!:drool: Not a good thing when I am dieting trying to lose weight for the wedding renewal at the end of May!! Maybe we need some FO's of celery, carrots, salads and such?? Hmmmmmmm, Salads, that would be a really fun candle to make! ;)

My only addiction in life has been cigs! Until NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEVER dreamed that candle making would be so addictive!! I love it!! Of all of the crafts that I make, and there arent many that I dont make, this board has opened up a whole new world for me that seems to be never ending!!! :highfive: Thank you all!! And would you please pass that darn time out chair over here when youre done with it??:yay:

"I NEVER dreamed that candle making would be so addictive!! I love it!! Of all of the crafts that I make, and there arent many that I dont make, this board has opened up a whole new world for me that seems to be never ending!!!"

I thought this would be a hobby, pick up a starter kit with 8 samples of oil and some dye and wicks and be done with it for a while... YEAH RIGHT!! It's unreal how many oils I ended up buying, along with all the other "necessities". It's the classifieds that are killing me and deflating my bank account... so much to try and so CHEAP!! (Until you buy 25 different scents!)