Peaks Ocean, testing reults & need to rename it.

ebarnes

I've only smelled this OOB - haven't quite gotten the time to put it in wax yet. How about Salty Breeze, Clean Breeze, Summer Wind, Summer Breeze, Fresh Air, Rain Shower, or some variation on these. Sorry, I'm not the best at renaming, lol.

I've only smelled this OOB - haven't quite gotten the time to put it in wax yet. How about Salty Breeze, Clean Breeze, Summer Wind, Summer Breeze, Fresh Air, Rain Shower, or some variation on these. Sorry, I'm not the best at renaming, lol.

These are perfect, thanks

I tested this scent, great throw (hot and cold) however it does not smell like the ocean ot me. Has anyone tested this before, if so what would you call it?

Isn't it funny how different all of our sniffers are. I live on the beach and to me Peak Ocean smells just like the salty water breeze.

I'd like to rename it too, the Ocean by Peaks.

One problem: Here in Ontario, we only have freshwater lakes etc. No salt water....so if you've never travelled to the East Coast, you wouldn't know what the salt water beaches smelled like -Truly!:rolleyes2

So to call it summer breezes etc. wouldn't make sense here......so any ideas?

Here in Ontario, we only have freshwater lakes etc. No salt water....so if you've never travelled to the East Coast, you wouldn't know what the salt water beaches smelled like -Truly!

People are always wishing for what they can't have. So if the ocean is far away from you, wouldn't a scent called Ocean help bring what they can only wish for?