Fragrance Twins

AngelaVA

Hello all.  I'm nearly 2 years Into studying and testing and i love loved candle science's smoke and odor eliminator that they discontinued last year. I need to find a dupe because I cant recreate it with the juniper and cinnamon that was suggested please help.  I have animals and this was the only scent that made people ask me did I get rid of the dogs when the enter my place.      

Please help kim

On 1/10/2020 at 9:57 PM, Kimkim said:

Thanks so muc🤗

Not sure if you saw my post about these two oils but the one from CS has more of a fruit scent to me. The one from Flaming has more citrus to it. The Candlemakers Store has several odor eliminator scents but I've never used any of them. Maybe they have one like the one from CS. I hope this helps.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

I think it would be great to bring back the original message of this thread. Several of the companies mentioned in earlier threads are no longer doing business or maybe have been bought out (I'm fairly new to this - since 2019 - so am unfamiliar with them).

Its helpful to know twins so that we can save in shipping costs!

I've found Nurture's Peace and Love to be exactly the same as Natures Garden OMG Olive.

• 1 year later...
On 1/9/2020 at 9:53 AM, Kimkim said:

Hello all.  I'm nearly 2 years Into studying and testing and i love loved candle science's smoke and odor eliminator that they discontinued last year. I need to find a dupe because I cant recreate it with the juniper and cinnamon that was suggested please help.  I have animals and this was the only scent that made people ask me did I get rid of the dogs when the enter my place.      

Please help kim

Same here. I did buy the new one from CS, but it smells like laundry, nothing like the original. People keep asking me for the old one. Have you had any luck?

• 1 month later...

Two fragrances I've recently noticed smell identical are RE's southern pecan pie and Just Scent's Snickerdoodle. If they aren't the same exact they are so close it's hard to tell them apart.

Also, Midwest Fragrance Co. Cedar Musk & Lavender is the same as other suppliers Mahogany Teakwood.