Looking for a mouth watering

cmspath

I dont know - maybe it is just me.. I have Peaks and get a lot of good comments on it, not a big seller though, I was going to drop it because it smelled like plastic to me.. but I am the only one that thinks that.. maybe I will hold out until summer is over and see how it goes.. thanks for the suggestions..

I have to second SW white peach - it is a lovely peach but didn't hold as well as I would have liked in cp.....and the Day Star Peach Jam is a great thrower and strong! Only used it in candles but it is great! Think I would choose Day Star .... want a couple of ozs to try out? Be happy to send them to you....(just because you are such a nice person....;) )

Debbie

I dont know - maybe it is just me.. I have Peaks and get a lot of good comments on it, not a big seller though, I was going to drop it because it smelled like plastic to me.. but I am the only one that thinks that.. maybe I will hold out until summer is over and see how it goes.. thanks for the suggestions..

It's not just you! I don't think that Peaks' fsmells anything like a peach at all. It makes me gag, but others seem to like it.

I used to use NG Peach, but don't think it is as strong anymore. Rustic Essentials has a Just Peachy (orignally Chermarks) that is good. The scented bean is good too, but a little pricey. I am going to try the Peach (not peach pie filling) from KY next. Have heard good reviews on this one. It may be me, but I think this fragrance is hard to find a really true peach.

I love Peak's Georgia Peach too. I don't know how someone could say it smelled like plastic, because it sure doesn't to me. I think it's the closest thing to smelling like a natural peach out of any that I have tried.