Help me on Lavender....

DENISE72598

Hi,

I am looking for a true lavender (not perfumey...uggghh!!)

I have tried C&S and it is too much like perfume for me and I have also tried JS Lavender Vanilla and that is not what I am looking for either. I am looking for a very herbal lavender. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

-Denise :grin2:

I think BCN's lav is very true smelling. I do notice a diff. btwn the EO and FO, but not in the sense that the FO is flowery, I think the FO is as close as an FO copying an EO can be. To me, it's got that medicinal smell that is the hallmark of lav.

I've been testing a lot with Candle Science lavender. I like it so far. It's not sweet smelling at all. I think it is one of the most real I have smelled. Before using the FO I was using EOs. You can find lavender for about the same price as FOs. I switched because I can get a better throw with the FO.

Peaks again. Don't use too much you will have hazmat at your door. 1/2 oz per lb.

I don't know about hazmat visiting, but I can say you can get stoned off Peak's lavender if you use too much, and no, I don't mean smoking it. I think Sherie was witness to my little high spell :laugh2: