Soapin Saturday

Marisa

Here is a couple of soaps I made thid morning, I still have one in the mold Rootbeer float with whipped cream topping.(will post later)

1.First is Fresh Pear from ICS ..soaps beautiful and so strong!!LOVE it. and smells like fresh cut pear. ( I only wish it would smell that strong in candles)

2. Fairy dust and Twinkle toes (had to rebatch, traced faster than lighting!!)

3. Blackberry freesia, With yellow, black, light blue and plum swirls..Hope you can see them in the pic.

4. Ginger mIlk FNWL (tester soaps)these are just my testers so there are imperfections!)

thanks for looking! Sorry so many pic, I dont know how to post them in one post!

post-557-139458396682_thumb.jpg

LOL! You know I wished I had not soaped FD&TT a couple of days ago. It went so fast, it was like putting cream cheese in the mold, OMG! Luckily I won't have to rebatch it, but it never did gel. Thought I was imagining things. All of your soaps look great, very nice job! :D

Your not kidding! I even added the fragrance to the oils before the lye to be safe. I promise it was a thin trace and before I could turn my glass pouring pot upside down it was hard as a rock, Like i could of cut it already!!LOL I saw shutter a week or so ago when I first smelled this (at her house) I asked her if she had soaped it and she looked at me Like I was crazy (to precious to waste!!LOL) But I need to tell her its a good thing she didnt, she would have been beside herself. I know I was ..That scent is to die for and even tho I rebatched it still smells heavenly!

Your not kidding! I even added the fragrance to the oils before the lye to be safe. I promise it was a thin trace and before I could turn my glass pouring pot upside down it was hard as a rock, Like i could of cut it already!!LOL I saw shutter a week or so ago when I first smelled this (at her house) I asked her if she had soaped it and she looked at me Like I was crazy (to precious to waste!!LOL) But I need to tell her its a good thing she didnt, she would have been beside herself. I know I was ..That scent is to die for and even tho I rebatched it still smells heavenly!

LOL! Yeah she told me that too! But I couldn't stand it, had to soap it, cause I just love it. I really want to put it in a scrub too, maybe tomorrow. It isn't gonna take long for these puppies to harden up enough to use. It was bad too because I had done a water discount on it already. Oh, had to do it, at least once. I think I will be keeping all the bars for myself though. :D