I cannot Stand GreenLeaf

mizbizzyb

For making such a great scent. Indonesian Teakwook (teak, whatever).......is Fan-Tabulous!!!

Grrrr.....going to have put some overtime in so I can stock up on this and check out the website to see if they give quantity discounts. :grin2:

I think I will continue to test this forever....customers may never get introduced to this scent. :laugh2:

I know what you mean by the Indonesian Teak! When I ordered my first slab of the 70/30 wax, I also ordered some sample fo's to try out. This was the first scent I used and could not believe how great it smelled, hot and cold. My husband (who doesn't like a lot of my fo's), liked this one the best of all I have ever purchased. So, I had to invest some money into buying a whole lb. of it.

Great investment and absolutely wonderful aroma!

:D

From greenleaf's website:

Rich, fragrant teak wood among notes of soft, oriental florals.

It is a very sultry, almost masculine (but not quite) scent. It is not floral like a jasmine or such, but more amberish, musky, heavier type of oriental scent with some slight woody undertones to it. It is definitely a keeper and one that has to be experienced.

HTH

I've got to agree with everyone what an awesome scent. And strong in Nature V 1 wax for tarts. I use 8% and I know I can back down to 6% and still have a very strong tart. Now my ? here would be what color do you all think this scent should be? TIA Cindy/WI