Which flavor oils from MMS?

Stephanie

I've tried them all but the raspberries and cream, and they are were very true and awesome! But above all, pick up some sugar kisses. It has very little flavor and can be used in addition to an unsweetened base or to kick a flavor oil up a notch. Like BAM! (haha! My Emeril moment..lol)

Cheesecake...mix it with anything Strawberry, blueberry, chocolate..simply yummy...dont forget the sugar kisses for sweetness. Island Delight is popular with my customers too!

We just got the raspberries and cream..smells great havent tried it yet though

• 1 year later...

i tried some from wholesalesuppliesplus and they smell great but don't taste. okay duh, they don't taste!!! i am a dip. i am just diving into the lip balm world. finally after sitting on supplies for a few months, i got to do my balms. is it worth adding the sweetner?

I get mine from BCN for my Lava Lip Gloss & pretty much all there's is YUMMY. I had tried to do the Lip Balm in the tubes but I couldnt get it to work for me - can someone share there amounts, how-to's on making them? I have balm from MMS but I would surely try it again. Like RobinInOR said 3 grams of flavor oil to make 9 balms; is she talking the tubes? How much balm is being used to make these? I'll have to do some research on 3 grams; how many drops that is.

Thanks for any help before I call it quits!

~Carlena~

www.carlenascreations.com