What's planned for your pot this week?

:) New incarnation, going to make you plan your week lol....

Starting to stock up for a labor day fair, so probably a bunch of 2" pillars - lavender most likely.

And want to play with some "fire sticks", in lavender as well. DH found some 1" PVC that I'm going to play with, see if I can make something that looks neat for the holidays.

And 4 more batches of soap to stock up - lavender mint, grapefruit, verbena, and patchouli...

What's up with you? Hope weather starts cooling off for everyone - take care of your animals!

Well, nothing in my pot, sorry to say:( . I'm officially back to work (from home, that is), so I'll be busy with that. Also, I've started knitting, so I'm totally glued to a knitting project right now, lol. Addictions take all forms:rolleyes:

I made my first batch of CP soap yesterday, so that gets unveiled when I get home tonight...if it turns out I'll be thrilled! I have 4 gift baskets to get done by Friday, and 2 labels to work on. Oh..and 8 puppies to get rid of (see the OT/MP section) :D 2 are spoken for, so I guess that's only 6~ they need their first shots, and I've gotta get an ad in the paper this week!

Oh Satin Ducky, I was off all week a couple weeks ago. I had so much fun! Of course, I didn't get any house work done like I needed to. ;)

I had ordered a bunch of wax and new FO's to try. I really got a lot done.

I also got a sales rep- husband's best friend said he wanted to bring a basket full of candles to work to sell for me. He sold out the first day. Had to work over the weekend to get him a new supply. I am so excited. Any way to get my name out there!

Met a woman last week who is openeing a new antique store and she ordered a whole bunch of stuff. So thats what I'm making this week and i also have to make product to restock my market.that I do on the weekends.

I have two batches of soap to make. Roasmary Lavender and Rose.

Have an order of 80 jars and some votives. Wanting to get testing on a few new scents but that may be pushed back till next week.

Also in the middle of changing my labels and some of my packaging.

I better go get busy!:)

Moving my candle supplies into a room they will share with the laundry, but at least out of my kitchen/dinning are. Now will have to go to the hardware store and buy some lumber-as soom as I get paid, thaat is. lol. But I can't wait to get things set up the way I want! I saw those shelves on the other poist last night-can't get those yet, but do have some shelving in the garage I can use-if I can get to it, that is. Garage is FULL of my daughters junque. lol

Mostly soap batches for me. Stocking up. Made Patchouli yesterday and Grapefruit.

*Possibly* stocking up on some votives as well, but think I will do jars first.

Can you tell it is Monday and I have no plans?

What? I'm supposed to actually PLAN my week. Hmmm, now that's a novel idea...

Clean the house, top to bottom because I have an old friend coming to visit and she's a clean freak (I'm NOT!)

Finally got the new Harry Potter book so I'll be reading that.

Oh and candles...I have some jars in Lovespell to make (blech) and test some fall scents. Also waiting to hear for an order confirmation on a large pillar wholesale order. :D

Besides working my regular M-F, 40 hour week job (the one that actually pays the bills :P ), I am getting ready for another show this Saturday. I just finished a week long one so I have lots of restocking to do. Another Saturday gone to the dogs and only one day this week to sleep in. UGH!!

Trying to make some canes (disaster) then want to try a grubby loaf. Got a few new FO to try out so I'm gonna do that tonight when it gets a little cooler. Thing is I'm so tired, sitting at the hospital for 5 days wore me out.Maybe tho I'll get something done.

Here I was thinking seeds and stems ... LMAO!

Actually there's some lemon sugar left over that needs to be poured and some pink sugar and jasmine that need to some how get made miraculously before Thursday ... and then I'm still pondering on a white elephant gift exchange for Chicago ... which, is only days away!!

Mojitos are in my pot. I am working on stocking up on my "icecubes, limes slices and mint leaves" so that I can get about 16 candles done for a bar that I now have a "contract" with. I have to make 4 for display on the bar and 12 to keep them stocked up for sale. I think I am going to try to get a few more done so that when stock runs low I won't have to rush to get more done. I made flyers to post and hopefully they will sell. They have done great with my "customers" ..lets see how the general public likes them!

Yehoo! I am selling! It is such a rush!

I have lots of plans this week :). I'm making a bunch of pumpkins for Fall (only have 2 molds so it takes a while to get 30 or 40 made). I've already made my apple slices and crumbies so this week I'll be putting together a bunch of 5" apple pies.

I'm also working on a few scents I'm testing from various suppliers - Orange Vanilla, Christmas Past, Home Sweet Home, Spiced Cranberry, Sage & Citrus.....etc. I have some of these already from other suppliers but wanted to try these because they were recommended by various posters. I'm also working on using some of my everyday scents but coming up with different colors and variations to make them more interesting. I'll be posting some of them soon, although I can't guarantee they'll actually be pretty! Unique yes, pretty? who knows.

DanaE

Trying to finish pouring and labeling for festival this whole weekend. Got a sampler from Peaks and have a few keepers in that that I will want to test after the Festival.

Basically I'm making the change over to fall with the candles. Bought new table dressings

Hoping this fest is a hit so I can reorder what I want and start pour for the fall Fest.

All of the above and a 40 hour a week job keep me out of trouble.:rolleyes:

Got some 12 oz pumpkin jars with witches hats from Keystone so need to start pouring some testers to figure out the wicking. This is the biggest container I've done so far. Also got some of those little pumpkin casserole dishes from Big Lots and need to test wicks in those. And finally more tesing the sq tins. The wick seemed too big for my Ocean Breeeze so need to find something else. Need to pour some fall / bakery scents in the tins and start testing those. Seems like I have a different tester burning in every room in the house.

Lets see - first there are kumquats to pour - but there are always kumquats to pour. Only 30 dozen to go.

I am in the process of completely redesigning the website.

I need to print and put together new brochures for a special event - 150 should do the trick.

I also have 4 candles to test and another 6 samples to get in wax.

Did I mention Kumquats?