Chamomile, Lavender, Rose Geranium..what should I call it

elle110

I'd call it gorgeous! Those turned out really pretty - you better bring over a slice when you stop by, I definitely want to smell it!

I'm thinking "Summer Garden" or "Secret Garden"??

I am pming you right now about that!

I love this one...my basic recipe...no color, scented with Lavender, Chamomile and Rose Geranium, top is sprinkled with ground chamomile and roses...smells so clean

What do I call it?

[ATTACH]5152[/ATTACH]

Can't help with name...but very pretty!!:)

My first thought was my grandma's top drawer in her dresser. It had some wonderful scents that came out of it. I know one was lavender, I remember that one, but she would almost die for a french milled rose geranium soap. So would my mother. That's the next fo I'm soaping.

Were yours eo's or fo's?

My first thought was my grandma's top drawer in her dresser. It had some wonderful scents that came out of it. I know one was lavender, I remember that one, but she would almost die for a french milled rose geranium soap. So would my mother. That's the next fo I'm soaping.

Were yours eo's or fo's?

a blend of FO and EO. It reminds of a "grandma" type of thing as well, but in a "good" way

Oh, your grandma will love it if you make her some

I love this one...my basic recipe...no color, scented with Lavender, Chamomile and Rose Geranium, top is sprinkled with ground chamomile and roses...smells so clean

What do I call it?

[ATTACH]5152[/ATTACH]

Beautiful soap how about 'Grandma's Garden'???

Were yours eo's or fo's?

Reading Carrie's post brought the name "Grammy's Drawers" to mind but then I took a better look at the name. LOL.

Glo