Eo

Crafty1

• 6 months later...

I avoided using thesage.com for the longest time because they were all the way across the country from me too and I thought the shipping would kill me. I was wrong! I regretting waiting so long to order from them. The only thing is that it takes a little longer to get things because they are so far away. But, if you're not in a rush, go ahead and order from them.

Natrasorb Bath is a modified starch that is able to absorb and carry large quantities of oils (such as bath and fragrance oils). It creates "pockets" that can carry the oils in a dry solid, powder form. Once it comes in contact with water, it immediately dissolves releasing all of the oil into the water. It gives bath water a soft feel and does not leave a film. It can be blended with foaming agents to make a foaming bath powder. Once fragranced, it self adheres to bath salts. Recommended Use Level: 1-50%.

Its really good for powdered bubble bath, or bath salts. Also I use it in place of cornstarch/dry flo in my butters, lotions etc.

I got an order from the sage just yesterday. I ordered on Sunday and it arrived on Thursday.

If I'm not careful I would get in a bunch of trouble, MMS, Brambleberry and Glory Bee are all just one state away.

Well Carrie, you must have a gold star next to your name from shopping there so much :laugh2:

I ordered from them on Sunday also, and I still haven't got my package. That means I have to wait till Monday now :angry2:

I used to get a email letting me know my order has been shipped, but the last 3-4 times I have only got a order confirmation. Does anyone else get a shipping notice from MMS?

I avoided using thesage.com for the longest time because they were all the way across the country from me too and I thought the shipping would kill me.
The nice thing about them is that their shopping cart allows you to choose what carrier to send it by. For small items, you can get it quite reasonably using the postal service.